4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
So there's NTR? Is there a clothes system or is she stuck with one type of clothing for any scene?
For the most part she's in one type of clothing. There are a few scenes where she's wearing other kinds of outfits like a cosplay for a NEET she's trying to get to go back to school, a micro bikini for a beach bum, stuff like that.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Just joined the ranks of those who have beaten Hibiki when you first encounter her. I got 1 exp, 1 gold, and a Gundarium armor (which admittedly is really good armor) but what makes me the most angry is the fact that there's no special scene for when you win. IT STILL PLAYS THE NORMAL LOSS SCENE, I'M SALTY AS FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT. The team comp I used was lvl 35 Otome, lvl 34 Mei, lvl 34 Koyuki, and lvl 34 Leone.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Just joined the ranks of those who have beaten Hibiki when you first encounter her. I got 1 exp, 1 gold, and a Gundarium armor (which admittedly is really good armor) but what makes me the most angry is the fact that there's no special scene for when you win. IT STILL PLAYS THE NORMAL LOSS SCENE, I'M SALTY AS FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT. The team comp I used was lvl 35 Otome, lvl 34 Mei, lvl 34 Koyuki, and lvl 34 Leone.
Good to know. I debated on redoing it since it seemed pretty beatable but I wasn't ready. Glad I didn't invest the time if it's just good armor.

On an unrelated note. Just finished the game after floundering around in the untranslated version a while back. Good game that could have been great imo. Unless I missed it because my MC was a slut that refused to lose to get a scene it also didn't really have an ending scene when I won.

D

Deleted member 2264349

how do you get the clothes from CE Church?
After completing a number of the main quests, Momoko (the sensei, I believe that was her name) will tell you to go to the dorms to take a rest. Once you take a rest, you'll get a scene where she basically gets the clothes.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
After completing a number of the main quests, Momoko (the sensei, I believe that was her name) will tell you to go to the dorms to take a rest. Once you take a rest, you'll get a scene where she basically gets the clothes.
Not quite. Upon going to sleep, a Cultist attack Otome while she's sleeping. This start a Mission where the girls decide to investigate the cult. From there you need to go to the slums, go into the bar and kick the drunk cultist's ass. Upon doing so, you'll get the cultist uniform.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
no wonder the artstyle seems familiar to me and after seeing leone it hits me, its the same studio as Lady Knight Rifina one of my favorites. now one with no censor good thing i waited.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Am I just blind, or are the images in the 3rd and 4th screenshots in the OP actually missing from the in-game gallery? I can't seem to find them despite having a full unlock save for the gallery/memories area.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Go back to this nest and loose:cautious:

Seelenmord

Mar 8, 2019
Am I just blind, or are the images in the 3rd and 4th screenshots in the OP actually missing from the in-game gallery? I can't seem to find them despite having a full unlock save for the gallery/memories area.
Then your probably blind, every scene from the screenshots are in the game available.

01-1.png = Scene 07
02-1.png = Scene 14
03-1.png = Scene 16
04.png = Scene 21
05.png = Scene 23
06.png = Scene 36
07.png = Scene 56
08.png = Scene 57

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Then your probably blind, every scene from the screenshots are in the game available.
07.png = Scene 56
08.png = Scene 57
Uhhh, yeah, about that. Both the memory viewer and the CG viewer go no higher than Scene 53. Which is probably why I can't find any Scene 56 or 57.

Which version/link did you use to download it? Mine was downloaded about 10 days ago so I'm not sure if any links were changed in the mean time.

Seelenmord

Mar 8, 2019
I bought it on steam, and have version 1.01
You probably need to re-download the game from the OP, because the uncensored and translated version from Kagura Games came only out 4 days ago.

Last edited:

cnqro

Feb 18, 2019
how the fuck do you unlock scene 57,58, 59 pls? I know it has something to do with EC but what?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes