4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I noticed there is a hidden boss in Dojo before the final boss which is stronger that the the boss in the hospital lab...

View attachment 133106

And can any1 complete "Kuzu and Nakata" quest? It said i had to go to the 'LOVE' hotel but i didnt see any1 here. Not sure if its a bug or not.

View attachment 133107
"I noticed there is a hidden boss in Dojo before the final boss which is stronger that the the boss in the hospital lab..."
lol another guest character from

Reactions: 321abe

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There is another very powerful boss than the one in the Dojo (also only appearing before the final battle, or may be after this final battle has been done once - I'm not sure).

It's in the slums, in a building which is locked otherwise during the game: see capture in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

***Edited ***

And another "middle" powerful boss near the dormitory. Though I'm not sure if you can reach him before the final battle or not (you'll need the Scroll of Wind for sure).

This one has been already posted.

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/otome-the-exorcist-final-hukidamari.15666/post-1256567

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Almost full save. One scene missing.
The game won't allow me to load my save files after moving the files over. I think I found the problem and it's the save game file. I moved the other two and I was able to load my save files. Do you know why that happened?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why one of my party members lost all their levels? I just started the game and I'm at Trash Mountain, while I used my exp. Otome lost all her levels and dropped to level 1. Everyone else is at level 5. Why did that happen?

Also, where is this Silver Kokeshi at?

Naga115

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone know why the gallery is missing 37-49? It just skips those unless it's a secret sprite or in-game type of cg.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a reason why one of my party members lost all their levels? I just started the game and I'm at Trash Mountain, while I used my exp. Otome lost all her levels and dropped to level 1. Everyone else is at level 5. Why did that happen?

Also, where is this Silver Kokeshi at?
The game explicitly warns you that buying skills uses your EXP total. Meaning if you buy a skill, your EXP drops by that much, leading to a decrease in level if you spend too much.

Silver Kokeshi is a drop item, so you might find one in a chest or from searching search points. Other than for that quest, they're a cash item (selling them gives decent money) so you will eventually get more than one.

Anyone know why the gallery is missing 37-49? It just skips those unless it's a secret sprite or in-game type of cg.
37-49 are standing images of the various characters (i.e. the ones you see when they're talking, so no scenes). I believe they're unlocked when you see the True Ending (i.e. use the Youma Jewel on Sensei chick); if you go to CGs rather than Scenes in the Gallery you'll see them listed.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]
37-49 are standing images of the various characters (i.e. the ones you see when they're talking, so no scenes). I believe they're unlocked when you see the True Ending (i.e. use the Youma Jewel on Sensei chick); if you go to CGs rather than Scenes in the Gallery you'll see them listed.
You are quite true (i.e. in CG Gallery only). But they are unlocked just each time you talk/encounter first the concerned character in the game.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Tips just in case you've missed them:

1/ Don't forget to "talk" to the bin in Zega street.

2/ And also to the bin near the dormitory (you'll need the Scroll of Wind first):

*** Edited ***

Have been already posted.

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/otome-the-exorcist-final-hukidamari.15666/post-1256567

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
when i did it I didn't have the jewel but yes I would assume option 2, if that doesn't work raise your lewd level really high then pick option 2.
I can't unlock CG 56 and 60 neither.

If these are really the needed conditions, a lewdness level of 200 is not high enough (this is the maximum that I've tested for).

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I can't unlock CG 56 and 60 neither.

If these are really the needed conditions, a lewdness level of 200 is not high enough (this is the maximum that I've tested for).
I don't have 60 either, but as far as I can tell it's not that important, probably just one cg thats not a sex scene, as for 56, I don't know what else you could do if it says you have everything else but my lwd level was around or just below 150 when I got it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Go to the abandoned building at the end of the slums where you fought the 4 goblins. has to be after you beat them. You will see a guy at the top right hand corner of the screen and he'll sell you Ahene that increases your lewdness by 10 each time you use it. costs 6000 gold.
You can also buy Ahene (and Equilibrium) to the drug dealer in the slums nest itself, always in the second floor (you can warp after, if you don't want to finish the nest again): and the prices are halved (5.000 gp instead of 10.000).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't have 60 either, but as far as I can tell it's not that important, probably just one cg thats not a sex scene, as for 56, I don't know what else you could do if it says you have everything else but my lwd level was around or just below 150 when I got it.
Oh yes, CG 60 is apparently relative to Mei. I've just have a quick look at it by using other (cheated?) save game files coming from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/otome-the-exorcist-final-hukidamari.15666/post-4057010

For the CG 56, there is probably else something missing, but I don't know which one ...

Anyway, thanks for your answer.

Last edited:

Zyro

May 27, 2017
The game won't allow me to load my save files after moving the files over. I think I found the problem and it's the save game file. I moved the other two and I was able to load my save files. Do you know why that happened?
This was the save for the old version, the one before the official translation. Look at the date it was posted.

shadowdu509

Nov 26, 2017
it is possible to have scene 56 and 60 because I did the 8 kuzu’s summon, 2 public baths with kuzu, on the root with kuzu and the love hotel (mission not indicate )and i have 150lewdness but I do not have the scenes.

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
Help I cant even proceed to the game after beating the boss slime, I dont even know where to go I really want some help bois

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes