4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
And where do i have to go? Actually theres nothing really happen I already sleep 3 times and wander around if there something changes but nothing really changes.
I must have confuse where in the order the Beach Dungeon was. Let me fire my game on to check...

Okay, so, the way the game goes is that you go talk to Momoko (the teacher who give you missions and heal you), do the dungeon she point you toward (where you need to go to complete them is listed in your Subcommand>Mission menu) then go back to her and repeat until she no longer gives you missions and you have go sleep in the dorm.

Now, after checking when the Beach Dungeon is...the only thing you can do at this point if you've already talked to Momoko is do the Slum Dungeon. You need to go north-east of the Slum Area.

• Love
Reactions: Kierge

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough we can post on the OP? I feel like so many people have asked how to get the new scenes that we should really just streamline the process.

Reactions: JamesRod

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
I must have confuse where in the order the Beach Dungeon was. Let me fire my game on to check...

Okay, so, the way the game goes is that you go talk to Momoko (the teacher who give you missions and heal you), do the dungeon she point you toward (where you need to go to complete them is listed in your Subcommand>Mission menu) then go back to her and repeat until she no longer gives you missions and you have go sleep in the dorm.

Now, after checking when the Beach Dungeon is...the only thing you can do at this point if you've already talked to Momoko is do the Slum Dungeon. You need to go north-east of the Slum Area.
Thank you so much, I see it now and i can progress into the game

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get scene 56? I swear I've done all the events with the janitor bt it didn't pop. I also have max lewdness so that can't be it.

Edit. Holy shit finally figured it out. You can't have the youma jewel in your inventory when you get to the final boss. Just not using it isn't enough it can't be in your inventory at all. So if you've done all the other requirements(janitor,high lewdness) go sell the jewel before you beat the boss and you should get the scene to trigger.

Seems like kinda dumb design but whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get scene 56? I swear I've done all the events with the janitor bt it didn't pop. I also have max lewdness so that can't be it.

Edit. Holy shit finally figured it out. You can't have the youma jewel in your inventory when you get to the final boss. Just not using it isn't enough it can't be in your inventory at all. So if you've done all the other requirements(janitor,high lewdness) go sell the jewel before you beat the boss and you should get the scene to trigger.

Seems like kinda dumb design but whatever.
Kind of reminds me of old Sierra type games.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I beat it after the final boss.

But since defeating final boss just returns you to main menu, leaving you with no other option but to load up your last save again ... I assume it'd have to open up before killing the final boss.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
can someone share their new save
I just realized there is new "official" version and my old 7 hour+ save corrupt the game completely

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes