4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
how the fuck do you unlock scene 57,58, 59 pls? I know it has something to do with EC but what?
There's a secret room underneath the guy standing outside the train station (you can attack and remove him).

Talk to the centre guy while wearing the cult outfit with high enough Lewdness to unlock them (e.g. 58 requires min 100 Lewdness)

cnqro

Feb 18, 2019
There's a secret room underneath the guy standing outside the train station (you can attack and remove him).

Talk to the centre guy while wearing the cult outfit with high enough Lewdness to unlock them (e.g. 58 requires min 100 Lewdness)
thx bro i was going mad

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
how can i get lewdness ? i got only lewdness from that janitor guy, i heard you can get lewdness from being defeated but i got only a scene and then game over or only game over. can someone tell what are the other ways to get lewdness?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
how can i get lewdness ? i got only lewdness from that janitor guy, i heard you can get lewdness from being defeated but i got only a scene and then game over or only game over. can someone tell what are the other ways to get lewdness?
To my knowledge, there is no way to gain lewdness from battle defeat at all. I found that for the first 30 - 40 points of lewdness (not including using the drug by the EC Church (Station sewers)/Drug Dealer (Slums nest)) come exclusively from the Janitor. After that, you have access to other events around the city that provide 5 to 10 points of lewdness the first time you access them. To unlock more Janitor events, you need to complete nests.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
How much tentacle / pregnancy content is in this game?
answer for the both of these is some. every other scene will have either tentacles or pregnancy involved. Some scenes have both, others have neither. it's more so the loss scenes that show pregnancy since it's only in the various bad ends/loss scenes that you'll see Otome or some of the other girls tied up and pregnant.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Go to the abandoned building at the end of the slums where you fought the 4 goblins. has to be after you beat them. You will see a guy at the top right hand corner of the screen and he'll sell you Ahene that increases your lewdness by 10 each time you use it. costs 6000 gold.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Because I am such a badass here is the steam version with the v2 patch already installed:

Mega

Please let me know if there are any problems with it. pretty sure it is cracked properly but wasn't able to test it fully.

Edit: Links updated to correct issues.
Does this have the uncensored patch pk2000 posted?

Reactions: f9account

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I am have every scene unlocked, except for the very last one,event scene 60, do you get it for a virgin run?

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone help me! I beat the game but I can't find a way to trigger scene 56!!!!! please help!

Last edited:

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Can someone help me! I beat the game but I can't find a way to trigger scene 56!!!!! please help!
scene 56 is one of the events you see at the completion of the game, It has to do with the janitor guy but you have to actually beat the final boss to get it, try doing all the janitor events (there are a few that aren't listed as missions so you have to find them) with the exception of the one that is done before the final boss that gives you a game over, then go beat the final boss and don't save her or see her h scene.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
scene 56 is one of the events you see at the completion of the game, It has to do with the janitor guy but you have to actually beat the final boss to get it, try doing all the janitor events (there are a few that aren't listed as missions so you have to find them) with the exception of the one that is done before the final boss that gives you a game over, then go beat the final boss and don't save her or see her h scene.
I found all the scenes, include the love hotel. Scene 56 is the last one. so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. there are three options after the final boss, 1. is h event 2. just says "don't" 3. is save her with the jewel. So i should to with option number 2?

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I found all the scenes, include the love hotel. Scene 56 is the last one. so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. there are three options after the final boss, 1. is h event 2. just says "don't" 3. is save her with the jewel. So i should to with option number 2?
when i did it I didn't have the jewel but yes I would assume option 2, if that doesn't work raise your lewd level really high then pick option 2.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes