Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm going to request Ryahn take down that haloween build cause it's #1 pointless and #2 might create bugs if someone plays newer versions. That version saved some data to the registry (cause that's unitys default method which is dumb and aweful) and as a result could cause problems for some people.

I've had to handle this multiple times.

Same with the v0.1.1, why is that there lmao.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm going to request Ryahn take down that haloween build cause it's #1 pointless and #2 might create bugs if someone plays newer versions. That version saved some data to the registry (cause that's unitys default method which is dumb and aweful) and as a result could cause problems for some people.

Updated

Reactions: sacb0y

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018

Did you delete the other versions because of my image that I published? The game works well, I just modified some things to see the scenes better :)

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Did you delete the other versions because of my image that I published? The game works well, I just modified some things to see the scenes better :)
No it legit could break the current game if people play that version. I've vetted multiple issues tied to oddness but they all played very old versions

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Are there plans to let the MC grope Naomi while she sleeps, like remove clothes, play with body parts (similar to a Highleg.Peach game)?

Since it just deals with one girl, there could be more possibility to do things... hell, even procedurally generated body physics and the ability to position her on the couch (or maybe not, that would take forever to code lol)

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jdoe1239874560

jdoe1239874560

Feb 3, 2024
I think there's an issue where the "black net thigh" outfit is just a copy of the "black lace thigh" outfit. There is no black net thigh like there is "white net thigh" in the game.

Also crossing my fingers more black fishnet options get added to the leg outfit section like there are white fishnet options :x
edit: Just remembered "black net arm socks" are missing too, there is only the lace version
OH finally remembered the other things missing: the "Black Wool Striped Thigh", "White Wool Striped Thigh", and "Black Wool Striped Bunched" aren't actually striped. probably others i missed along the same vein though

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I think you might want to start playing with the bare bones of that pregnancy system you'd mentioned some time ago. If you don't start including the morph shapes now, you'll get into a situation where you will have to backtrack and fix hundreds of outfit parts post completion. If you start working with/around the belly shape on Naomi now, you're going to learn the hard / difficult lessons now and you can get a pipeline together with your helpers to address it. I think the borderlands dev team said Ellie was a huge challenge because most artists and animators never worked around a "non-ideal" bodyshape.

Otherwise though, I'd just say perhaps a realistic goal for your project might just be having maternity-only clothing sets. Your textures will really stretch out and get ugly on their morph targets if your artists are not already making sure the midrift area has extra texture density by purposely enlarging that part of the UV map.

sauceman99

Jan 18, 2018
Having a weird issue where on launch music starts but screen goes black, eventually crashes. When I windows+tab i can see the main menu in the program preview, but clicking on it brings it to the black screen. Anyone else?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
As an FYI I've made the Dress Up Build free on subscribestar, you just need to follow (for free) on subscribestar.

The limited publicity is just cause I want to keep expectations low, it's only for previews of outfit items.
A question, is the android version the same as the pc version or is it different?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
A question, is the android version the same as the pc version or is it different?
It's largely the same.
Well after 101818w917 downloads from different sites all crashes ... Android sucks
At the moment a minimum 6GB of ram is required on the phone until I can focus on reducing memory usage (after steam release). The game only uses like 1.5gb but apparently that's enough to make the game crash on anything with less than 6GB of ram.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Stop with the requests for the new version, I understand you want the game sooner, all it takes is 1$ on patreon. Go sub and instead of being left wanting, you can support a dev who consistently provides updates and what hes doing development wise. Wait a week or two before asking for the new version IMO. Or just go sub to his patreon. Been following this guy for about 3+ years now, its just getting to the good part. GO SUB <3

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes