• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Thank you all for your feedback!
This release was meant to show the progress that has been made. I'm pretty happy with the result, so from now on, the main goal will be to develop and improve the actual plot :coffee:
Speaking of NTR, I'm not a big fan of it too, so the chance of such DLC to take place is quite small. Hope to hear more opinions, before making any decisions.

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Speaking of NTR, I'm not a big fan of it too, so the chance of such DLC to take place is quite small. Hope to hear more opinions, before making any decisions.
If you aren't a big fan of NTR might not wanna bother with it then, chances are you'd risk not satisfying NTR fans by not going all-in enough (as you'd be held back by your not being a fan of) and still making angry those who aren't into NTR, even if its just a DLC... yikes!

I'd recommend only do something if you love it or you are genuinely interested and would like to challenge yourself with something new.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Great graphics, very broken english.

Game gets stuck on a black screen after Thomas says "let's pick up the luggage"

Also I don't like that the game tells me I need to click on fruit to get gallery images and then after finding a fruit it tells me that the gallery is Patreon Only...

wow the options are a bit overkill but what i can not find is a rollback function
Rollback is Z.

Reactions: lyfsavor

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I would also want to hear your opinion and advices regarding taboo DLC.
I'd heartily recommend it, not only it would fit seamlessly within the story you've already crafted, being the MC an infant when we first see him and so would make total sense they just had a baby and came to get him from the hospital, but would also get a noticeable boost in popularity amongst incest fans, which are a considerable amount in this community.

So yes, please go for it (y)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you all for your feedback!
This release was meant to show the progress that has been made. I'm pretty happy with the result, so from now on, the main goal will be to develop and improve the actual plot :coffee:

One small request. Could you please write "keyclap" in lowercase?
I personally think is better to stick to just one kind of fanbase.
But in the end, is your game so do whatever you feel is right.
Good luck with the game.

Lol what do you mean "be warned"?
It means that the dev may do content they may not like, I, for example, don't support dev that does content I don't like, I prefer to donate a dev that will do 100% content I will play.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I personally think is better to stick to just one kind of fanbase.
But in the end, is your game so do whatever you feel is right.
Good luck with the game.

It means that the dev may do content they may not like, I, for example, don't support dev that does content I don't like, I prefer to donate a dev that will do 100% content I will play.
Fair enough just sounded a little weird the way you phrased it. I mean I don't like feet but I'm not gonna abandon support for a creator just because they do some feet content lol.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
There shouldn't be a problem if other fetishes are involved as long as they are delivered as DLC and optional, you might upset some people who get very "involved" with this kind of game, but in the long run it should pay off.

Perhaps one of the biggest voting censuses for ntr to be added in a game , and as you can see it's basically 50/50. Usually the ntr talk comes into play later on into a game's dev time, because it just gets boring to see the same characters always going at it, but yeah, your call.

Uhoh, incels mad, facepalms, that will show me :)

Last edited:

Deragonison

Jul 5, 2017
am loving the game, on the topic of ntr as there seems to be a lot of discussion on it, i do not enjoy it so i like that if it were to be added it would be dlc and not forced, i do feel caution should be had adding more kinks based on requests though, as it can end up spiraling away from the actual intended direction of the game, i know when i read that ntr might be added if requested that i had a few things im into i considered suggesting xD

even though there is nothing really sexual in the game yet i really enjoyed it, i actually feel invested in the story of the characters, also am gonna make a slight comment in relation to things im into, the little random images with a bunch of teasing pics in them (kinky teasing, not future of game teasing) really made me hopeful that the same would happen with the characters in the future

the english was actually quite good, it did revert back to Russian (i think? not great at recognizing languages sorry) after getting to the rudimentary open world, on another note am a bit concerned with the adopted siblings thing on patreon, seems doomed to eventually be banned from patreon which has me concerned it would discourage the dev, would heavily implore the dev to move somewhere that allows those more taboo kinks

edit: is also somewhat concerning that the dev's previous game was abandoned 2 months after it's release and was still in 0.1.0

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes