• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I would also want to hear your opinion and advices regarding taboo DLC.
Personally I would let story dictate instead of fans, as you can see here a whole range of opinions about the subject. I think the most important piece to take away is, you can't please all. So take that into account with your considirations.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
on the topic of ntr as there seems to be a lot of discussion on it, i do not enjoy it so i like that if it were to be added it would be dlc and not forced, i do feel caution should be had adding more kinks based on requests though, as it can end up spiraling away from the actual intended direction of the game, i know when i read that ntr might be added if requested that i had a few things im into i considered suggesting xD
Even though I recommended the dev against going with NTR since they said to not be a big fan of it, I really like "good" NTR myself and while playing I perceived quite a few signals that could accommodate it well enough, like for instance the mom being pestered by the boss to attend unexpected work meetings or spend time outside the house traveling, that one was arguably the strongest as you could feel the uneasiness in Kate face.

So if the dev wishes to add separate DLCs with something like that, I'd be all for it, but only if they are genuinely interested into trying something outside their comfort zone.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you all for your feedback!
This release was meant to show the progress that has been made. I'm pretty happy with the result, so from now on, the main goal will be to develop and improve the actual plot :coffee:
Speaking of NTR, I'm not a big fan of it too, so the chance of such DLC to take place is quite small. Hope to hear more opinions, before making any decisions.

One small request. Could you please write "keyclap" in lowercase?
Hi, if possible could you tell us what the planned tags are and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skipable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: ) or forced by plot maybe?

It would be good if you asked for the developer tag and the ownership of the thread to be able to modify the Op.

Good Luck.

Reactions: battali0n
Jun 27, 2017
I really liked the game, i understand locking options for patreons only and adding possible DLC in the future. Just please don't put the Alabama люблю behind the patreon lock. :KEK:

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Game look awesome but can you make space bar to pass the words pls its hard to play with mouse
I added the instruction screens for such cases into the game.
Use `Z` for rollback and `X` for forwarding.
`Shift + Z/X` to navigate through the menu choices and `Shift + Space` to apply the selected choice.
No need to use the mouse in the dialogues! Except for the world screens.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
seems intresting the models looks new and beautiful, lets give a try then go for a review.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
So there are 3 versions of this game, this is the worst version, also called free version.
If you pay 5 dollar on Patreon you get 2nd worst version.
For 10 dollars you get the full version or normal version with nothing removed?

Reactions: abiorigins

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Hi, if possible could you tell us what the planned tags are and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: ) or forced by plot maybe?

It would be good if you asked for the developer tag and the ownership of the thread to be able to modify the Op.

Good Luck.
That's a good question. And the answer will be short.
I'm going to make every fetish event in the game avoidable :whistle:
Speaking of the tags... I'll think about it. Just don't want to reveal them too early.

Reactions: battali0n

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I haven't gotten far in this, but two things stand out: there is a lot of customization to the Ren'Py base game. In most ways it does feel a lot more polished and complete. However, there are some controls in the base Ren'Py system that are really useful:
  1. Keyboard bindings. Being able to advance the story with a space bar or enter key is useful
  2. Right click to get to save/options
  3. The main menu should always be visible by default, or people will be lost on how to begin
IMO, while customization is welcome, I think with this early release, it was taken too far. Over-reliance on a mouse is not a good thing, and it also makes it unlikely to work on a tablet or smart phone if someone were to make an Android package for it.

The game does look good. It's just the usability that's suffering a bit.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
I haven't gotten far in this, but two things stand out: there is a lot of customization to the Ren'Py base game. In most ways it does feel a lot more polished and complete. However, there are some controls in the base Ren'Py system that are really useful:
  1. Keyboard bindings. Being able to advance the story with a space bar or enter key is useful
  2. Right click to get to save/options
  3. The main menu should always be visible by default, or people will be lost on how to begin
IMO, while customization is welcome, I think with this early release, it was taken too far. Over-reliance on a mouse is not a good thing, and it also makes it unlikely to work on a tablet or smart phone if someone were to make an Android package for it.

The game does look good. It's just the usability that's suffering a bit.
1. Keyboard Bindings
2. I'll think about it.
3. Ok, I'll add a really noticeable tip.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So there are 3 versions of this game, this is the worst version, also called free version.
If you pay 5 dollar on Patreon you get 2nd worst version.
For 10 dollars you get the full version or normal version with nothing removed?
So,we never gonna get full version? What is the difference between free and normal?

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes