4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
hopefully soon.
He has made it quite clear on Discord that he has not even begun starting on the next update yet, he has just been writing code and making programs that will help speed up the process in the future. It is getting kind of hard to justify staying supporting him financially, despite how much I adore the game.

Reactions: ZaynX and robin312

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
He has made it quite clear on Discord that he has not even begun starting on the next update yet, he has just been writing code and making programs that will help speed up the process in the future. It is getting kind of hard to justify staying supporting him financially, despite how much I adore the game.
Progress is progress, even slow one.

Feb 14, 2022
Progress is progress, even slow one.
I somewhat disagree. If you've been following this project, this dev has done stuff like this several times, such as updating the UI and other elements rather than actually working on renders/script/etc., with the promise that it's optimizing the game. But it's not contributing the GAME getting finished, it just has fancier packaging.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: robin312 and tmu500

Stoner0005

Nov 18, 2023
Yep, sad. I just found this game late last year. I would have considered supporting him if he had done something with it.

omgx123

Apr 13, 2020
Same, if no update from the dev comes with clear timeline on the next release by the end of June, I'm pulling out.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Very beautiful female characters. And quite good H-scenes, just one thing, but quite well and interestingly done)
And the scene itself gives hope that this will not be another formulaic vanilla romance, but at least a slightly more interesting game.
And despite the abundance of similar games, few can boast of the same beautiful female characters, and they even manage to ruin ready-made assets with their changes. Although for the most part they are simply nondescript.
So it’s enough to see content with such characters; there would be more of it.)
I hope the developer hasn’t abandoned this game, as sometimes happens. And the long absence of updates is alarming. Although he unsubscribed in February, alas, there was nothing concrete there and there were no more messages from him. Although it’s still too early to judge, sometimes this happen with the developers, so I still hope that this is just a long break before the big update.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes