4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
Huh.. I must've missed that. With what character?
near the end of the story even tho I did not meet the requirements the game told me I missed the scene and asked me if I wanted to see it or not. I did not like the level of consent but I did enjoy all the choices you had during. you control everything you do with(to) her.

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
great UI, story premise is basic. but the slow execution of building relationship is great and arguably more important. The antics reminds me of my younger days. fantastic game but yea that was rape. will skip on my canon play through

"
Tags: Animated, 3DCG, Mobile game, Sandbox, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Small ass, Small tits, Milf, Twins, Voyeurism, Teasing, Spanking, Drinking (optional), Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Creampie, Virgin

Planned: Lesbian (optional), Smoking (optional), Impregnation

Not Planned: NTR, Sharing, Harem, Graphic Violence, Rape"

will harem and sharing be added then?

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
great UI, story premise is basic. but the slow execution of building relationship is great and arguably more important. The antics reminds me of my younger days. fantastic game but yea that was rape. will skip on my canon play through

"
Tags: Animated, 3DCG, Mobile game, Sandbox, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Small ass, Small tits, Milf, Twins, Voyeurism, Teasing, Spanking, Drinking (optional), Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Creampie, Virgin

Planned: Lesbian (optional), Smoking (optional), Impregnation

Not Planned: NTR, Sharing, Harem, Graphic Violence, Rape"

will harem and sharing be added then?
Incest was also in the tags, but I imagine they would have hidden it because of the problems with Patreon lately.

That's why as a dev you have to create an SS

Reactions: FritzLn

Nicknick1953

Dec 4, 2021
Just the best game I've played (was milfy city before), it reminded me a lot of Life is Strange, very immersing.
What I particularly liked :
-The birthday party chapter is really long, which allows to immerse completely in the scene.
- Freedom of action during the adult scene is very interesting
- Generally speaking, the quality of the production, the attention to every little detail, flawless.

Huge thanks to the developer for this great quality work.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Read Report #13 from the developer. But translate into English yourself.
In short:
- dev almost migrated from Daz to Blender
- he is extremly happy, because he thinks that Blender is faster and allows him to spend his time on renders, not his workflow optimization
- he will be more productive with Blender and expects similar quality with a less efford
1709056695838.png

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
This guy is a bot. He just goes to the threads and asked abandoned it or not
I mean, at this point, even if you read the dev's notes, it does seem that the version that we have now is abandoned. If you're moving to another designing software, everything has to be recoded and as of now, the version we have is not getting updated so might as well just declare it officially dead thus, abandoned. It's getting reborn into another software but as of now, it's abandoned for this software variant at least.

Not hard to answer questions sometimes. I didn't know it was abandoned and was wondering why there isn't any update for months till I read it here.

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes