• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Isn't this game supposed to have 'incest' tag? It has been a while since I played it. What happened? Do I miss something?
You are right and incest patch does not appear in op. Maybe some mod accidentally removed it or the author himself who knows.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
ren.png
Happy New Year!✨ 2024
Dec 31, 2023

The salads are ready, the chicken is baking in the oven, the New Year has been walking around our earth for many hours already...

Thank you everyone for being with me all this year. I hope the new year will bring you good luck and lots of love. I'll continue to work on the game and delight you with updates in the new year 2024!

Happy New Year, guys! ❤

The last Patreon post was one week ago. So i don't think that is abandoned

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
There was incest tag not long ago, now it's gone so as the patch too, my guess there won't be any in the future or should we expect it one day?
a24.gif

• Wow
Reactions: EmoBot

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
can someone help me, everytime when i want to make a screenshot, i press H to hide the text, than i press S and i have a screenshot in the game folder. in some vn's i must press shift + S. but in this vn it opens the save side and i can't make any screenshot.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
can someone help me, everytime when i want to make a screenshot, i press H to hide the text, than i press S and i have a screenshot in the game folder. in some vn's i must press shift + S. but in this vn it opens the save side and i can't make any screenshot.
Have you tried using the PrtScn key (short for Print Screen) ?

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
Have you tried using the PrtScn key (short for Print Screen) ?
yes but with no luck. and i did screenshots befor in the last version i have allready 8 screenshots in the game folder. but in this version nothing works.

can a dev disable screenshots?

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
yes but with no luck. and i did screenshots befor in the last version i have allready 8 screenshots in the game folder. but in this version nothing works.

can a dev disable screenshots?
Of course not. Screenshot are made with help of your operating system, not game itself
If you can’t made them then you are doing something wrong

Reactions: filochard
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes