• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nobody has this problem???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/00parts/01arrival/ps01/ps01.rpy", line 149, in script
with get_ptransition()
File "game/scripts/collection/screens.rpy", line 89, in execute
screen sc_fruit_master(*args, **kwargs):
File "game/scripts/collection/screens.rpy", line 102, in execute
fixed at sex(as_show=True):
File "game/scripts/collection/screens.rpy", line 103, in execute
use _sc_fruit(args, kwargs)
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'pos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/00parts/01arrival/ps01/ps01.rpy", line 149, in script
with get_ptransition()
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2975, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/collection/screens.rpy", line 102, in execute
fixed at sex(as_show=True):
File "game/scripts/collection/screens.rpy", line 103, in execute
use _sc_fruit(args, kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pablo\Documents\VJ\AA PROGRAMACION\RENPY\TRADUCCCIONES\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 232, in apply
raise TypeError(
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'pos'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.23061806+nightly
Наши Яркие Дни 0.1.3
Sun Nov 26 12:39:38 2023
You should probably put things like that in a 'spoiler' to save everyone from having to scroll through that, like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This game is hillarious. It starts fine enough then it slowly gets more and more boring and just when you think that you can safely ignore the thread and move on you get a high quality rape scene.
Exactly my impression!

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
This game is hillarious. It starts fine enough then it slowly gets more and more boring and just when you think that you can safely ignore the thread and move on you get a high quality rape scene.
Just too bad you don't get the option to dump your load in her pussy. And too bad you can't take a picture when you lick her pussy or fuck her.

Last edited:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
blocks.png
’m back ⛄ Progrez Reportez #12
7 hours ago

Hello again everyone. Thank you for staying with me during this difficult period. A lot of things have had to change in my life, but I’m already starting to get used to it.
My philosophy is pretty simple. If someone close has died, be sad for a while and then make their death not in vain. Especially when they didn't believe in you. As you can see, I’ve already had time to feel sad, so now I’ll keep working to spite my dad ;)
003.png

As you’ve already noticed on the preview image, there’s a new location where the next update will take place. I’ll keep working on it, but the basis is already there.

PlushCup Renovation (-. - )
c2b9c5bd-359a-4355-861a-86f6572af592.jpg
Thanks to the new lighting setup, the characters have received a new fresh look never seen before. The golden rays of the sun shines through the window and diffuse evenly across the café, bringing a sense of warmth and comfort. The light wraps around the characters, their silhouettes are well defined and pops in the imagery.

. . .

Heehee! Did you fall for it? This is actually a 3 years old render I found in the archives.

. . .

Okay, let's get serious. Here’s the updated cafe scene. Finally, no more glare and yellow skin
005.png

Suzy was moved ever closer to the border of the universe by shifting one step to the left. An armchair was added and objects rearranged for better feng shui.

. . .

I got you again, didn’t I? Buuut sorry to disappoint, Suzy is a proper lady and won’t be flaunting her boobs. Lucy however…

. . .

Alright, lets put jokes aside a moment. This is the updated scene you’ll be seeing in the game:Now I'm satisfied. Finally, everything is in its place.
002.png

However, the most important point here isn’t just about this one scene, but it’s to address a problem I didn’t know I was having.

I have been told many times my renders have a very yellow tint to them. Maybe a bit oversaturated. I didn’t notice this until I looked into the issue thoroughly. So, I found a photographer to help me out with this issue.

I would like to thank the person who helped me calibrate my new monitor and gave some practical advice on lighting my workplace. Thanks to that, I can no see the actual colors of my work as accurately as possible! You can check out their work on

Modifications (4К imagezzz, 4К moviezzz, 320kbps audiooo)
pythonw_0Qvb5GS0tY.png
After I upgraded to a new graphics card, I started rendering in 4K and downsampling them to 1080p. This is done for better quality images. But then it dawned on me. Why not also release the game with 4K support too? I didn’t want to make separate builds for the game, so I thought maybe I could do some sort of mod support.

But there is one caveat...
Discord_l4v8FeDIlW.png

The survey revealed that only a small portion of players use higher-resolution monitors, and even fewer use 4K monitors. So we’ll see how things go in the future.
And we swiftly moving on to cooler news...

Adaptive Parallax (+20% to sharpness!)
pythonw_Dd4VpJCdC0.png
Another problem I discovered while dealing with the topic of render resolution is parallax. Does it look cool? Yes. But not when it is always on. The way parallax work is that the render is zoomed in just slightly, this allowed you to move it around and not see any black edges. But zooming in even just slightly causes the renders to be blurrier. So, after a difficult eight-hour long horizontal meditation aka. sleeping, I awaked with my third eye opened in the morning and received a signal from faraway space.

“Make a parallax that would only turn on when the mouse move…” - the voice of Loki from the series “Loki” answered me.
That’s what I did. Brilliant! I created a problem for myself and heroically solved it :}

By the way, the same system can be found in the game Color of My Sound from my friend Gallant Trombe. So, consider that it passed all the tests ;)

“10/10. it works 6/10 times” – Gallant Trombe
Oh, nvmnd -. -

SSB or Some Serious Business (tururum-pararam)
007.png
I went all-out and set up something like a recording studio here because… well, I just love working with cool stuff.

With this, I can start recording audio and adding it into the game. No, not voices. I’m not voice acting Mariya, don’t worry :3

I’ve also added an audio manager into the game that I’ve tested in 0.1.3. This is a development tool I can use to play all sorts of audio during animations. Normally, audio is inserted into video files and played in-game as a single package. With the addition of the audio manager, I can play any audio during a video playback through code. Combining these two elements together, I think I can do something special and interesting for the game.

KRIGGER (heavy artillery incoming)
Something I've been working on for the last week. A real work of art.
006.png
What is it and why am I spending my time on it?
Imagine you have a doll of your favorite character in front of you. And you wonder how to animate it, if the only tolls you have are a mouse and a keyboard? Sure, you can bend the limbs one by one, but complex movements cannot be made just using this method.

By the way, the characters from the Toy Story cartoon were animated on a very simple rig. Or rather in its complete absence if you look at it from the point of view of 2023. But it was thanks to 3D animators that such a thing as the process of character rigging was born. Later they even started paying money for this job!

So, you have your favorite character (Mariya) standing on your table, you want see her move, dance, run, jump, etc. What can you do to make moving her around much easier and faster? That’s right, inverse kinematics. A script for instantly applying all the necessary controllers is exactly what I’m working on now!

[ I attached the video to the post of how it works right now ]

Goddamn, I remember the days when I was afraid to open Blender, but now I’m writing addons to it... In the video, by the way, there are 3 of them involved :D

That's all for now. Thank you very much for supporting I really appreciate you staying with me at a time like this! I will continue to work and I hope that the next update will be amazing.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 3163243
7 hours ago

Hello again everyone. Thank you for staying with me during this difficult period. A lot of things have had to change in my life, but I’m already starting to get used to it.
My philosophy is pretty simple. If someone close has died, be sad for a while and then make their death not in vain. Especially when they didn't believe in you. As you can see, I’ve already had time to feel sad, so now I’ll keep working to spite my dad ;)
View attachment 3163247

As you’ve already noticed on the preview image, there’s a new location where the next update will take place. I’ll keep working on it, but the basis is already there.

View attachment 3163250
Thanks to the new lighting setup, the characters have received a new fresh look never seen before. The golden rays of the sun shines through the window and diffuse evenly across the café, bringing a sense of warmth and comfort. The light wraps around the characters, their silhouettes are well defined and pops in the imagery.

. . .

Heehee! Did you fall for it? This is actually a 3 years old render I found in the archives.

. . .

Okay, let's get serious. Here’s the updated cafe scene. Finally, no more glare and yellow skin
View attachment 3163253

Suzy was moved ever closer to the border of the universe by shifting one step to the left. An armchair was added and objects rearranged for better feng shui.

. . .

I got you again, didn’t I? Buuut sorry to disappoint, Suzy is a proper lady and won’t be flaunting her boobs. Lucy however…

. . .

Alright, lets put jokes aside a moment. This is the updated scene you’ll be seeing in the game:Now I'm satisfied. Finally, everything is in its place.
View attachment 3163256

However, the most important point here isn’t just about this one scene, but it’s to address a problem I didn’t know I was having.

I have been told many times my renders have a very yellow tint to them. Maybe a bit oversaturated. I didn’t notice this until I looked into the issue thoroughly. So, I found a photographer to help me out with this issue.

I would like to thank the person who helped me calibrate my new monitor and gave some practical advice on lighting my workplace. Thanks to that, I can no see the actual colors of my work as accurately as possible! You can check out their work on

View attachment 3163257
After I upgraded to a new graphics card, I started rendering in 4K and downsampling them to 1080p. This is done for better quality images. But then it dawned on me. Why not also release the game with 4K support too? I didn’t want to make separate builds for the game, so I thought maybe I could do some sort of mod support.

View attachment 3163258

The survey revealed that only a small portion of players use higher-resolution monitors, and even fewer use 4K monitors. So we’ll see how things go in the future.

View attachment 3163259
Another problem I discovered while dealing with the topic of render resolution is parallax. Does it look cool? Yes. But not when it is always on. The way parallax work is that the render is zoomed in just slightly, this allowed you to move it around and not see any black edges. But zooming in even just slightly causes the renders to be blurrier. So, after a difficult eight-hour long horizontal meditation aka. sleeping, I awaked with my third eye opened in the morning and received a signal from faraway space.

“Make a parallax that would only turn on when the mouse move…” - the voice of Loki from the series “Loki” answered me.
That’s what I did. Brilliant! I created a problem for myself and heroically solved it :}

By the way, the same system can be found in the game Color of My Sound from my friend Gallant Trombe. So, consider that it passed all the tests ;)

Oh, nvmnd -. -

View attachment 3163261
I went all-out and set up something like a recording studio here because… well, I just love working with cool stuff.

With this, I can start recording audio and adding it into the game. No, not voices. I’m not voice acting Mariya, don’t worry :3

I’ve also added an audio manager into the game that I’ve tested in 0.1.3. This is a development tool I can use to play all sorts of audio during animations. Normally, audio is inserted into video files and played in-game as a single package. With the addition of the audio manager, I can play any audio during a video playback through code. Combining these two elements together, I think I can do something special and interesting for the game.

View attachment 3163262
Imagine you have a doll of your favorite character in front of you. And you wonder how to animate it, if the only tolls you have are a mouse and a keyboard? Sure, you can bend the limbs one by one, but complex movements cannot be made just using this method.

By the way, the characters from the Toy Story cartoon were animated on a very simple rig. Or rather in its complete absence if you look at it from the point of view of 2023. But it was thanks to 3D animators that such a thing as the process of character rigging was born. Later they even started paying money for this job!

So, you have your favorite character (Mariya) standing on your table, you want see her move, dance, run, jump, etc. What can you do to make moving her around much easier and faster? That’s right, inverse kinematics. A script for instantly applying all the necessary controllers is exactly what I’m working on now!

Goddamn, I remember the days when I was afraid to open Blender, but now I’m writing addons to it... In the video, by the way, there are 3 of them involved :D

That's all for now. Thank you very much for supporting I really appreciate you staying with me at a time like this! I will continue to work and I hope that the next update will be amazing.
772caf42-466a-4bab-97bd-1311e7b17ec0_text.gif

Reactions: dazdraperm

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
the rape option caught me off guard. I really loved the slow buildup of the story but there was never an indication that the MC could even entertain such thought in the first place... would have loved to know if turns out Lucy likes to be dominated like toy in the first place before the action or something

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
View attachment 3163243
7 hours ago

View attachment 3163247

View attachment 3163250

. . .

. . .

View attachment 3163253

. . .

. . .

View attachment 3163256

View attachment 3163257

View attachment 3163258

View attachment 3163259

Oh, nvmnd -. -

View attachment 3163261

View attachment 3163262

The renders and char. are so good ...
wish we see the updates soon but with good and decent length update...

not just like other games where one update takes 12 months with barely 20-30 mins point and click content ....

Reactions: FritzLn

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
Isn't this game supposed to have 'incest' tag? It has been a while since I played it. What happened? Do I miss something?

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes