4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
how is it going with the update?, I think in general whole world is running behind specially after covid.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I think I played the first release and kinda forgot about it, until I played this version.
And wow, what an impressive game the Dev has created here. The visuals are top-notch, excellent render quality, animations look fantastic, the models look great, the UI looks so clean and is easy to overview.
It's great to see that the Dev knows how a sandbox game should be, and didn't overcomplicate things.
The story and its characters are very interesting, and I love that everyone has their own personality.
There's one sex scene for now, which is a rape scene, and that one is so beautifully done.
Some people are butthurt, because of the scene, and think it doesn't fit to the story, and it shouldn't be there, which I think is bullshit.
It fits perfectly because everyone is drunk, and it fits to the personality mechanics.
That scene is optional, and it says in the tags that there is rape, but some snowflakes are easily triggered. This game also has some nice features like a music player, photo album, or some social media apps that are connected to the story.
What should be fixed are some grammar mistakes, but that's about the only thing I can criticize.
It's pretty clear that the Dev put his heart and soul in to this game, and created one of the most promising games out there.
I'm excited to see what's to come, and hope the dev also keeps having dark content in this game, and I can't wait for more content.
I wish the Dev all the best in the future in the development of the game and will follow it closely.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Would someone please elaborate on the grind/sandbox? how bad is it? and since it isn't harem how does that work considering there are multiple love interests? are you expected to go through sandbox again to pursuit other LIs?

Thanks in advance

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Would someone please elaborate on the grind/sandbox? how bad is it? and since it isn't harem how does that work considering there are multiple love interests? are you expected to go through sandbox again to pursuit other LIs?

Thanks in advance
There is not grind at the moment and it's yet to see how things are going to work with the LIs. This game only has two mayor updates so it's very soon to say anything.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
what do u guys think about last dev post by

" so the next year I want to dedicate to speeding up my pose work and maybe even find a way to get an inexpensive Mocap suit ;) "

will there be no update this year?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It sure is a cute VN, not tried all the chicks out yet, but i'm sure in love with Suzy and I love my sister Masha she is the best sis one can wish for, overall the girls I seen are all cute, the sandbox isn't to bad, personaly I don't like sandbox if it has to much grinding and time specific events, but this one wasn't bad so far. I'm sure intrested in seeing how I can get Suzy to be my girlfriend, she is a real darling. Keep up the good work and I don't mind if you plan on adding NTR dlc, just don't do it soon yet, work first on the main story, I sure want to see more of that.

Reactions: rdmsvg
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes