4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
it's only 40 mb, it should let you download it without problem
Well, I wouldn't ask if it were possible. MEGA writes that it will be possible only in 5 hours, which is generally logical, but it’s already night on my watch, I’ll go on vacation tomorrow and I would like to have time to download everything that might be needed;)
I hope for your understanding and sorry if my English is bad...

Kirito668

Oct 9, 2022
Why cant i Update the game?
I finished the 1.2 Version, but for some reason i cant Update the game to 1.3 Version. It says, a similar package is already installed, but its an old Version, how can i solve that?

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
I never had enough for the liquor. They should have a mod where you can add money. That's only way I understand I would have enough.
A laptop with a good video card and additional memory.
A book about fashionable clothes.
And it will stay for liquor.
Money can be found in the apartment, in the MS room.

simonauuu

Sep 12, 2022
Played through the game. Pretty heart warming relationship with your sister. Good character modelling and each person looks distinct. Character's eye and expression draws you into the story. Sad story about Suzy and Lucy's parents but this adds dynamic background to this story.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
But I feel that it's still not too late. I can change everything, right? Let's start from scratch, please! Just wait for v0.1.4, It shouldn't take long...
You don't need to change that since it's pretty much avoidable, just give warn with the choices like what you did, many people are not fan of it but still respect the game because of the warning, but people that being btchy about it while it's avoidable are salty as f.

Last edited:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Almost a year without any update, the game was suspended?
There have been two updates in the last few months. The game is on version 1.3 now. If you haven't played in a year then you are missing a lot. Download current version and play!

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
I am loving the game so far, such a high quality game.

The only pet peeve I have is the flashing auto-read on the bottom. Is there anyway to turn that off?

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes