4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
And the girl that asked for cigarettes? I was rude to her I'm expecting that she beat me up sometime
You can just keep silent. Just do nothing when the time strip was getting smaller.

Last edited:

EF.Sora

Apr 15, 2019
Great VN so far. UI is great, seems to be optimized with regards to performance. Renders are well done.

Good luck to the Dev. Will be keeping my eye on this. Hope they finish.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
That rape scene came out of nowhere, not a fan of that.
Im sorry but..."out of nowhere"? Youre talking about the optional rape scene here went through multiple stop and go checkpoints and went through with it anyway. (Are you sure? Are you sure you're sure? Are you really fucking sure?) So in otherwords, you willingly choose to plow her!
Im not a fan of rape fetish too, its disgusting, but at least try to be fair with your criticism.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Well, guys. I agree that the scene doesn't fit the game.
And honestly, I didn't want to make it look like “rape” intentionally. The whole idea was about making it super interactive, so I could practice animating, liquid simulating and so on. I thought it was a good idea because that way I could show everything I've learned for the past year.

Please, don't make hasty conclusions. It's really heartbreaking to see that all the effort that I put into the game are broken only because of one scene.

Thanks to the guys who cheered me up. You really saved this important day for me. And I'll keep working on the game for you.
It's your game to do how you want. Your vision and story to tell the way you see fit.
That being said, I'm not feeling it anymore. With that scene and then missing Kate/random sketchy guy at the end, it seems more like "Our Darker Days". Started off good, but just not for me anymore after that rape scene when literally any lewdness with Suzy after their buildup was right there to use and easy to fit the progression and feel of the story.
Best of luck to you with your game.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Do you break up with me? :cry:

Please, Nick. I can explain everything... he's just a friend!

But I feel that it's still not too late. I can change everything, right? Let's start from scratch, please! Just wait for v0.1.4, It shouldn't take long...
Don't worry, you'll find someone else. He wasn't the right guy.

Reactions: Codex07

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023

But I feel that it's still not too late. I can change everything, right? Let's start from scratch, please! Just wait for v0.1.4, It shouldn't take long...
OK, that was pretty funny.
Respect.
Anyway, the renders are high quality, the gui is well built, and most of the story until last update was well done. So good luck with the rest.

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017

dont change is been great ... why is always be good guy even in the games geez normal is boring

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes