4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
Anyone know what's the name of the song that the MC and his sister sing during the Guitar scene? Google kept coming up with different songs.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Queen Daenerys review:
It's patreon exclusive right now. This scene is actually my first step into making 18+ content, so I used Innocent Withes game as a reference.

No, not at all. It's just me being inexperienced.

Yep, I fucked up, guys. Thank you for your reviews. I heard you and I'll edit the scene. Please add the version of the game to your reviews, so that it doesn't mislead future players.
Move to alternative like subscriberstar

Won't have to deal with I-patch too

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
Man I felt kinda bad what I did to Lucy. Don't get me wrong, she's a total brat, but if felt like I ruined my chanses with Suzy.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Man I felt kinda bad what I did to Lucy. Don't get me wrong, she's a total brat, but if felt like I ruined my chanses with Suzy.
That's why you get the option to buy alcohol or not, and if you did buy it you still get the option to leave at that scene. Might've been out of place, but the scene is so off the beaten path that if you got it, you still have your morals to make a decision for you.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
That's why you get the option to buy alcohol or not, and if you did buy it you still get the option to leave at that scene. Might've been out of place, but the scene is so off the beaten path that if you got it, you still have your morals to make a decision for you.
Do this with almost every game that has multiple paths, have one save for the bad/i dont like/fucked up paths and one for the good guy/this is me/ i don't feel bad going down on this path, should be so easy and convenient.
You get most of the scenes and you can still keep your "sanity".

Reactions: torresm

vivarasa

Aug 4, 2020
are there only nerds here?
this place is in all sorts of fetishes, and is rape making a fuss?
the creator can do what he wants to express.
you don't have to do it if you don't want to see it.
there is certainly an option to avoid.
dont interfere with the freedom of creation. It ruins everything.

this game is really good
im really looking forward to the development of this game

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes