4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Gotta say I really do have bad luck. I come into another thread to check out a game, and all I see is people talking about rape. I see where its optional but I'm gonna pass on the game. Can't stand rape espically if the mc is doing it. No I'm not telling the dev to remove it I just wanted to check it out and now I will say I hope the best for the dev. Maybe one day I will play it.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Open the post and wait until your screen blinks. Then continue to do other quests from the questlog and you will see The Little Prince as an additional choice.
Actually you have to talk to Masha to progress, and that is not obvious (because the description says something like "or should I better look at her pics in BB"). So you look there, you see the "Little Prince" and go to the mall... and no luck... you feel stuck.
Maybe to that screen blinking you should add some quest note like "I'll go check on Masha, just in case".

Otherwise, a lot of fun so far. Definitely a great game. (y)

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
I'm trying to figure out how to fullfill the Condition to get the Lucy Scene, i have the Liquor and i tried a couple Options that came in my Mind but can't seem to get it. Could anybody help out with this ?
As far as I am concerned, I bought the most expensive wine in the store, gave it to Lucy at the party, and focused on Lucy for all the subsequent options, not missing any chance to drink with her, and then pushed the plot forward.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
fuuuuuuuuu is that rape the only sex scene? man. But yeah the game is very high quality. I can see why ppl didnt like the rape scene eventho its optional. It came out of left field and its the only sex scene in the game. I personally dont care tho. Great game, really loved suzy and sister Masha. Sadly its not harem. Good luck to the dev.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
LaUwUrence It just came into my Mind, that Screen Blink when you check Masha's Post for the little Prince or buying the Liquor do you got the Idea from the Metro Series with the Karma System ?

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
I would understand if you called people white knight if they were defending a dev who is a scammer but some of us just try to be reasonable, I don't like that scene at all I hate it, but I don't think it's a reason to say that the game it's shit or throw it all away but that's just me
I don't think that was meant for you. You've presented some reasoned arguments and haven't sounded like an ass, which even made me adjust my review some.

Others defending though are "Shut up pussy, it's optional. You chose to rape her" When many that have critiqued this haven't even went down that path, and two, the simple way to fix this is add the tag. Thousands of games have the tag, even when the MC is not involved and it would hurt the game less than having a bunch of people giving it a poor rating.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Outstanding game so far, from the graphics to the story. Very enjoyable characterization (especially of Lucy). That guitar scene with Masha and the MC was delightful. The UI is probably some of the best I've ever seen and quite fluid for a Ren'Py game.

I'm glad to see the dev is willing to change that scene. I'm not sure if it's a lost in translation thing or what, but it was definitely wayyyy out of place for the vibe of this game.
I'm almost reminded of that other game where the dev suddenly added prolapse content to nearly every sexual interaction. In that case though he refused to change it (as far as I'm aware), which turned off a large percentage of people on here.

• Angry
Reactions: sickqt and 13a

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
awesome!
this is a question. Not a complaint. But curiosity

The some things are optional and one would fairly consider that some would want these while others would not. Then we switch to anal that doesn't have the a parenthesis yet.

I am going to play this fyi and that does not hinge on the reason or if it was just an oversight.

Why is anal not optional but things like drinking, smoking and lesb are?

(more so I'm curious if anal is enough of a money generator that or something else is the reason why anal is typically not optional)
Anal is 100% optional.
And usually, only the more controversial kinks will display optional or not - the ones more likely to turn people away just by tag alone. People ask about lesbians being avoidable all the time, rarely does anyone ask if anal is avoidable (that I've seen, at least).

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
i kind of think dev should put the lucy scene in a patch so ppl who want to see it can do so by themselves

May 1, 2023
Gotta say I really do have bad luck. I come into another thread to check out a game, and all I see is people talking about rape. I see where its optional but I'm gonna pass on the game. Can't stand rape espically if the mc is doing it. No I'm not telling the dev to remove it I just wanted to check it out and now I will say I hope the best for the dev. Maybe one day I will play it.
Well dev actually recently said that the scene will be reworked into something else, so in the following updates you shouldn't expect it anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: sickqt

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I do not condone Rap Music, but the scene was top notch if the creator plans to do similar animation for even vaginal sex scenes with possible internal views this will be a top notch game....anal is meh to me but I get people like it. Just sayingvif quality remains on point this game could become epic...tone down the rape elements though only suggestion.

Reactions: sickqt
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes