4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It sure is a cute VN, not tried all the chicks out yet, but i'm sure in love with Suzy and I love my sister Masha she is the best sis one can wish for, overall the girls I seen are all cute, the sandbox isn't to bad, personaly I don't like sandbox if it has to much grinding and time specific events, but this one wasn't bad so far. I'm sure intrested in seeing how I can get Suzy to be my girlfriend, she is a real darling. Keep up the good work and I don't mind if you plan on adding NTR dlc, just don't do it soon yet, work first on the main story, I sure want to see more of that.

Reactions: rdmsvg

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Why do you bring that up, did the dev said or suggested he was going to do something like that?
Well from reading past posts it seems there was talk about adding NTR dlc, don't know if it was trolling or not, but I rather wish they make first main game, some other games does those mini dlc too and it just slow down main game.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well from reading past posts it seems there was talk about adding NTR dlc, don't know if it was trolling or not, but I rather wish they make first main game, some other games does those mini dlc too and it just slow down main game.
Oh, ok. I thought you were talking about more recent information. I somewhat remember that now and Im pretty sure the idea was discarded or else I wouldnt be here.
And if he is bending to the whiners when it comes to the drunk rape scene I dont see him being able to take the shitshow that the inclusion of ntr would entail.

Reactions: Jeishii and rdmsvg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just found this game
It seems like the kind of game I'll like
I think I'll try it

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
Yes it a good game, but maybe for you to nice, there is no corruption here mate, just tender love.
did you not play the bathroom scene ? nothing so tender there and for corruption I think it just has to come and I think the two options of cuming either on her back or lower back are the best animated cumshots I have seen yet ! I was impressed with the way it flows a bit between the cheeks ! and I cant wait for future updates where you wil visit them at night

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Will there be any updates so far? No offense I sympathize for the dev and his loss, I'm not some heartless mf who doesn't respect the deads, but would really appreciate for some feedback of a development, any good news if this game still on track

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes