VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
at 1st when I started this game I thought : gr8 another game father daughter incest cliche but than I played the game and the story `s really promising and I like it to be honest, I like how the characters how are they built ... maybe the renders would need some more work but anyway the game looks very promising and I`m looking forward to play the next update and see what happens . Very nice work @CedSense keep it up

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Aaaargh, that Cliffhanger! Noooo! Curse you Ced, you sadist!

Another fine update. A round of applause is due yet again.
Just one thing that raised my eyebrows: That sound during the sex scene? That "ah. ahh." ... a placeholder, or really how you want her to sound? ^^"

(on a sidenote, in case you celebrate it: Happy eastern!)

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Amazing story so far. Can't wait to see here it goes from here. First game here that the good path and evil path both look interesting for me.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
First time playing: Named my char and then my daughters who I called "Anna", shortly after I was extremely confused why she was talking about herself in a very weird way, then her friend called "Anna" popped up. That gave me a good laugh. And made me restart. :test:

Let's see how good this game actually is :biggrin:

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
First time playing: Named my char and then my daughters who I called "Anna", shortly after I was extremely confused why she was talking about herself in a very weird way, then her friend called "Anna" popped up. That gave me a good laugh. And made me restart. :test:

Let's see how good this game actually is :biggrin:
Now that I think about it, Anna is a pretty common name to choose for your daughter at the start of a game... I should have taken some more time to consider this instead of picking a name I like... ^^

Reactions: Boris Nepoiman

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Now that I think about it, Anna is a pretty common name to choose for your daughter at the start of a game... I should have taken some more time to consider this instead of picking a name I like... ^^
I personally prefer short names like Emma, Lisa, Tina ect. and Anna is one of those. Now considering that Emma is my favorite name, me picking Anna was actually at a relatively low chance. o_O

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Just played the new update and I feel that I need to say this...

Daaaaamniiiit @CedSense , it's so mean ending it like that :(
I'm totally in love with this game and the stunning Daughter or in my playthrough "my Ex's daughter" looking forward to the continue of this game, you truly is a master of your trade (in my book).
Keep up the good work and please don't leave us hanging to long with this ending :)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@CedSense man you have got to be one heck of writer. You give us more and more and then you cut us off right at the most important part. Your cliffhanger this time is even better than the last one. You have to give us something more next time. Good job on renders and story so far.

Reactions: Rroarr

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I really like the game.

I don't know If I'll be able to play a cold playtrough to see the content :coldsweat:

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I'm so liking this VN. I skipped last update to have more content in my next play through. Glad i did. Don't know if ill manage to skip the next one. Ending teared me up a bit and i wanna know whats gonna happen next. Sucker for a good romance i guess. I'm hooked:)

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm so liking this VN. I skipped last update to have more content in my next play through. Glad i did. Don't know if ill manage to skip the next one. Ending teared me up a bit and i wanna know whats gonna happen next. Sucker for a good romance i guess. I'm hooked:)
I'm very glad you are!

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
I hope next update will add naughty things with daughter. I dont really like Susan with that cringeworthy moaning voice. Dont get me wrong this update is good for the storyline but I hope next update more daughter and less Susan.

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Great game so far, tons of potential. Also, the BG music is among the best I've heard from any game and really helps keep you immersed.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Yeah, from my perspective it's underrated too.

I like to support smaller devs with great content, so i support CedSense, but I don't have much money myself.
I'm excited where the story will take us.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes