VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Last Spring [v0.1.1 Ep.1] [Rad Lord]

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
DAMNNNNNN,this got abandoned.:(
Not surprised, they seemed to have gone full in with Hazelnut Latte instead given their entire patreon page revolves around it.

Read more about it here

They "shelved it" but didnt bother to tell anyone here that, yet they visit here frequently.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Not surprised, they seemed to have gone full in with Hazelnut Latte instead given their entire patreon page revolves around it.

Read more about it here

They "shelved it" but didnt bother to tell anyone here that, yet they visit here frequently.
Sorry?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I think most of us understand that keeping two projects in the air simultaneously is a challenge. And I'm also sure that most of the fans of Our Last Spring also enjoy Hazelnut Latte. (I know I do.)

Still, this promised to be a fun, different twist on the school VN and a lot of us were looking forward to seeing where you took it. Nobody on your Patreon marked this game as abandoned here when you posted there, so it came as a bit of a surprise.

Please do let us know if you plan on picking it up again!

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
This one had such a great start, an excellent premise, real shame it's been abandoned before it got started.

Dxw4910

Jul 16, 2022
To elaborate RadLord hasn’t given up on it completely. This was just something he was testing out that got more attention than expected. RadLord is just focusing on Hazelnut Latte to not only focus on one project but to learn more so when he does come back to Our Last Spring he can make it better than he intended it to be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha and RadLord

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Yeah I was fucking around with Koikatsu cause I didn't have money to pay my artists.
It's a good story that I want to tell.
I just want it to be good and maybe not in Koikatsu since I can't sell that as a game once it's finished.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah I was fucking around with Koikatsu cause I didn't have money to pay my artists.
It's a good story that I want to tell.
I just want it to be good and maybe not in Koikatsu since I can't sell that as a game once it's finished.
Glad to hear it! :)