VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Last Spring [v0.1.1 Ep.1] [Rad Lord]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NKw6z7.png

Overview:
After spring break these students return to school to find that it is their last semester. They realize that everything they once knew was ending and they were on the precipice of their new lives. This leads to interesting revelations and the desire to live life to the fullest before they leave school and go out into the wide world. Follow these 10 characters as they experiment sexually and discover secrets about their fellow students.

This game prominently features characters who are either Femboys, Crossdressers, or are Transgender. If you don't like cute boys in dresses or women with penises, this is not your game.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-05-18
Developer: Rad Lord - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1 - Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: Hazelnut Latte
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the Developer Notes before downloading

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2y9bO1.jpg 8GtM7N.jpg fTXuG3.jpg iS+pif.jpg JrkwnN.jpg LE+fjS.jpg OWsavb.jpg zeH2Z3.jpg lXL1J8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Pointlessly short, and the pictures in the OP aren't actually included in the game... it's like 3mins of reading then redirects you to their patreon (but guess does use the images there)...

View attachment 2406770
Wait hold up...the dev is paywalling content? Oof that's gonna be savaged in the comments. it's one thing to have a public and patreon version and another to do that.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Wait hold up...the dev is paywalling content? Oof that's gonna be savaged in the comments. it's one thing to have a public and patreon version and another to do that.
Version number in the OP is listed as 1.1 Demo... so I guess that's it, rather than a full episode... unless whatever link I got it from is accidentally a cutdown version.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
I have nothing against versions that are restricted in some way to show off the game but... I want to at least see the game. This isnt even a prologue, its some exposition to set up the story. I want to see some scenes, something that gives me an idea of what they want me to pay for.

This whole thing tells me nothing aside from how the models look.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Will rate once it has content. I Patreon content I want to see more of, not that I'm blocked from.