VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Since the 18+ stuff will be released as a new game, how will the "romance" stuff for the other characters work? It works with Clover cause he is the main love interest and has lots of content but I don't see it work with Dereck and the other dude because if they add them to the 18+ game, it will just look like "do you want to fuck Dereck?" cause he has no bild up.

Jul 11, 2019
Since the 18+ stuff will be released as a new game, how will the "romance" stuff for the other characters work? It works with Clover cause he is the main love interest and has lots of content but I don't see it work with Dereck and the other dude because if they add them to the 18+ game, it will just look like "do you want to fuck Dereck?" cause he has no bild up.
The 18th bonus can for Patreon focuses on your relationship with cove at the end of the game and your first time with him from what I've played. They're planning on stuff with Derek and Baxter it's just not out yet.

Last edited:

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I don't think Derek or Baxter will have a 18+ moment. Pretty sure that's exclusively a Cove thing, like the wedding DLC at the end of Step 4.

Jul 11, 2019
I don't think Derek or Baxter will have a 18+ moment. Pretty sure that's exclusively a Cove thing, like the wedding DLC at the end of Step 4.
Oh! You meant a 18+ moment. I don't think so either since the game dev hasn't mentioned it. I was referring to content with them in general.

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
But why even waste time and energy with a Derek and Baxter DLC then?
Well the game wasnt supposed to be 18+ from the start and the main focus of the game has always been Cove. I think the developers decided to make a dlc for extra love interests because of the fans. If there is no demand for it, then dlcs wouldnt even be made into an idea for extra development.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Would be cool in cases like here, if the "Install instructions" wasn't just copied from the default and actually say how you are supposed to use the DLC and such

Aug 29, 2017
Would be cool in cases like here, if the "Install instructions" wasn't just copied from the default and actually say how you are supposed to use the DLC and such
I think Step 1 and Step 3 has already a .txt with instructions called "0Install Instructions.txt", but I'll copypaste in a quote. There you go, this is the one from Step 1, and is the same process with Step 2 & 3.

1. Download the file after purchase
2. Extract the zipped file you downloaded
3. Open the extracted folder and copy the rpy files inside
4. Open the folder of your current Our Life Build and find the "game" folder inside. To view folders on Mac you might have to right click the application launcher and select "view package contents" and you may have to open a couple different folders before you find the "game" folder tucked away inside
5. Paste the new rpys you got from the DLC into the Our Life "game" folder

After that, the build you already had will now include all the extra content this DLC gives.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I think Step 1 and Step 3 has already a .txt with instructions called "0Install Instructions.txt", but I'll copypaste in a quote. There you go, this is the one from Step 1, and is the same process with Step 2 & 3.
Yeah I saw that, but only after downloading of course ^^

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You lost me at "8 year old" and "no sexual content." Boner has dissipated. Must run away, now. 0_O

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes