VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
But speaking of which, if anyone can recommend similarly cute and wholesome romantic games with lots of choice and customization, but with a lesbian option, that would be amazing.
Is you want a cute and heartwarming lesbian story, check out : a summers end - Hong kong 1986

While it doesnt have many choices, but the ones you do get are important to get sexual scenes later in the game.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
By the by, voiced-name DLC link is kaputt. No surprise since it's Mega.

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
Okay I think this makes things clear now:

They're saying the 18+ DLC will be a separate bonus scene, not part of the actual Steps.
Yes. It is after step 3, but before step 4. Step 4 doesnt have the the moments apparently as stated somewhere in discord or something. 18+ DLC is only in Patreon as they dont want to get into in trouble with steam and itch.io, but they may look for an alternative.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
For now, yes. There are DLC love interests, also males.
Oh that's sad, I kinda thought Miranda would become a possible LI, when you were nice to her at her birthday party. Obviously not as big as Cove but still it would make the game feel more "complete".

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
Our Life 2 should have multiple love interests, I understand.
Yes. I saw them on Patreon. One is definitely female, the other is biological male that becomes nonbinary in later stages. Of course, I only saw the concept art, so nothing 100%.

Oh that's sad, I kinda thought Miranda would become a possible LI, when you were nice to her at her birthday party. Obviously not as big as Cove but still it would make the game feel more "complete".
It is unfortunate, but OL 2 will get a female love interest. It has already started being made.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes. I saw them on Patreon. One is definitely female, the other is biological male that becomes nonbinary in later stages. Of course, I only saw the concept art, so nothing 100%.

It is unfortunate, but OL 2 will get a female love interest. It has already started being made.
If you're a Patron and don't mind sharing, I would love to see some of that concept art! I have been meaning to support, but supporting a few others at the moment I feel more strongly about and don't have that much extra cash to spare, sadly.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Based on the comments i read and the tags, guessing that there's no paths where one of the characters bullies the other, it's all fluff and unicorns?

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes