5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
When I played it I felt that something was missing or felt strange and now I know what it was. The Mom is quite distant, the whole time there is not even one (1) hug. I even checked the scripts to make sure that I didn't just missed it.
Also how you behave does affect her. Right now she's stressed from the move (and possibly a very unhappy, grumpy child blaming her for everything).
Take to the fact that it's literally the first day, and as another reply said, hugs are kinda rare.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm gonna spoiler this stuff now just so people can opt outta seeing these post mostly because we are now getting actual details about what's happening in Step 2 instead of just art and stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG I can't how adorable is she!!!

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021
I'm gonna spoiler this stuff now just so people can opt outta seeing these post mostly because we are now getting actual details about what's happening in Step 2 instead of just art and stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MY HEART CAN'T SHES SO ADORABLE THE LITFLE BUN PLSS

loki1etr55

Feb 13, 2022
someone has "Our Life 2: Elementary School Hall BG (Sketch)" they uploaded it on patreon on April 19th, I'm curious

loki1etr55

Feb 13, 2022
When's the next update?
[/CITA]
(quoted from writing on patreon for this month's goals):
"I'm also gonna put some dedicated time in to focus on the OL2 prologue. I want to write and program enough additional scenes for that beta update in May as well! It should be doable".
they usually always comply with what they say

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020
1652292694308.png

Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 0.04! ✏ (PC, Mac, Android)

Thank you so much for the patience on this! We've finally made enough progress with OL2 in between our Derek DLC work to put out an improved and expanded beta build. It's always fun when we get a chance chip away at the prologue. Things are really coming together

New Content:
  • Brand new scenes that total about 11,000 words of additional content
  • More MC doll options
  • Opal's two additional skin tones being fully implemented
  • Updates to the MC creation screen itself. Neck layers were divided into two parts, over and under layers, and you can save customized color tints for future use
  • The option to change your clothes and accessories for school
  • A music room. It can be accessed from the Extras button on the main menu
I hope you'll enjoy the extra touches and getting to see a bit of the world outside the neighborhood!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes