5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 1805887

Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 0.04! ✏ (PC, Mac, Android)

Thank you so much for the patience on this! We've finally made enough progress with OL2 in between our Derek DLC work to put out an improved and expanded beta build. It's always fun when we get a chance chip away at the prologue. Things are really coming together
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
New Content:
  • Brand new scenes that total about 11,000 words of additional content
  • More MC doll options
  • Opal's two additional skin tones being fully implemented
  • Updates to the MC creation screen itself. Neck layers were divided into two parts, over and under layers, and you can save customized color tints for future use
  • The option to change your clothes and accessories for school
  • A music room. It can be accessed from the Extras button on the main menu
I hope you'll enjoy the extra touches and getting to see a bit of the world outside the neighborhood!
Thank you good sir i hope you get married and have 12 childrens

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Amazing game. I really hope that Ren will be a side romantic interest after the game will be finished like with Derek and Baxter in OL1, she reminds me a lot of my girlfriend, both personality and appearance wise. Love her already
I think there's a good chance Ren will be a side love interest if they do decide to do something like the Derek and Baxter DLCs for Now and Forever. The community already loves Ren and she's not even in the demo yet.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Did you see the review NickFellon gave? What's wrong with him?
Well based on looking at his account (since the review is seemingly gone), I think I have a pretty good idea what he complained about, and clearly he's a bit of a tool and quite possibly an incel. So to answer your question, a good number of things :).
If what I assume the "review" covered is right (probably whining about pronouns and not-cis people existing and the fact that this game is violently cute), then that's the sort of thing I'm honestly surprised there isn't more of that here, given this site and the bulk of its community. I enjoy the little oasis these games have here, though I'm kinda baffled that other people who'd like these games are on the site period.

Oct 27, 2019
Well based on looking at his account (since the review is seemingly gone), I think I have a pretty good idea what he complained about, and clearly he's a bit of a tool and quite possibly an incel. So to answer your question, a good number of things :).
If what I assume the "review" covered is right (probably whining about pronouns and not-cis people existing and the fact that this game is violently cute), then that's the sort of thing I'm honestly surprised there isn't more of that here, given this site and the bulk of its community. I enjoy the little oasis these games have here, though I'm kinda baffled that other people who'd like these games are on the site period.
His rating on this thread was a bad take? Yes (i was one of the few people that reported it because was a unfair review), but the only other post that could link him to being a "nice guy" is this:

"In Eastern Europe, beautiful girl will scream and call the police if an ugly guy tries to seduce her." (quote from his post)

This does look like a bad take, but in UK you can actually be arrested for touching a shoulder/arm without any proof of s.xual intention (search up the case of James Griffiths). I mostly just don't think is fair talking about the guy like that when he most likely isn't getting any notifications.

• Angry
Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Senjue

Feb 21, 2022
Hey, does anyone have screenshots of the latest posts from patreon? I'm interested in Mr. Baumann and Lin living room posts

Reactions: Ren123432fd
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes