5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Just want to say, Mrs. Murray is incredibly attractive. Like, so fucking much. She's legitimately up there as one of the most attractive characters I've seen period, in anything at all. Just something about her I can't get over, like she hits every box that I find hot.
It remains upsetting how hot literally everyone is when for obvious reasons not everyone is an RO (especially since atm we're a kid).

Oh, uh, totally unrelated since I'm here, would anyone be willing to list out the colors for hair and eyes in the character creation? I'm exceptionally colorblind and the orangey tint of the game makes it even harder to tell what any of it is (and confuse the fuck out of this app I have to help tell what shit is). At least which of the eye colors is green and which of the hair colors is blonde (dark blonde specifically, if there's both). Thanks :)

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Just want to say, Mrs. Murray is incredibly attractive. Like, so fucking much. She's legitimately up there as one of the most attractive characters I've seen period, in anything at all. Just something about her I can't get over, like she hits every box that I find hot.
It remains upsetting how hot literally everyone is when for obvious reasons not everyone is an RO (especially since atm we're a kid).

Oh, uh, totally unrelated since I'm here, would anyone be willing to list out the colors for hair and eyes in the character creation? I'm exceptionally colorblind and the orangey tint of the game makes it even harder to tell what any of it is (and confuse the fuck out of this app I have to help tell what shit is). At least which of the eye colors is green and which of the hair colors is blonde (dark blonde specifically, if there's both). Thanks :)
1) Same. She's so dreamy attractive. You know this cliched story about how someone lost their mom at birth and later finds a picture of her from her youth and she's just so beautiful, and every positive idea and imagination adds to it? She has that exact vibe somehow!

2)
Eyes: top row: Dark rather greyish green, bright green, sky blue.
Middle row: purple, creamy red-ish, red, red-to-brownish, golden, bronze I guess?
Last row: greyish brown, hazelnut brown, a brownish black

Hair: top row: beige, greyish green, green
Middle row: sky blue, purple, creamy red, red, redish-blonde, blonde
Last row: Dark blonde, light brunette, brunette, black
(both blondes look nice, so I highlighted both for convenience)

Hope that helps, Wölfin.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Whats with the divergence in version numbers, v0.05 and v1.0.2 seem pretty wildly apart?
Okay, so, I honestly don't know, given that I'm not the developer or following their Patreon, but to hazard a guess, I think because they finally finish adding all the content needed for the "intro" portion of the build???

For example, we've kept getting new looks, UI set up, and new dialogue/information for the section from character creation to the "choose a relationship standing" portion (and maybe up to when you finish the first day packing with Mama). Because I think the sight of upstairs mark the last time anything new will be added to this portion, and everything else is ready to develop "organically" (I don't think any new updates will add more content to what we've already had now, like with the upstairs view being added even though the beta moved passed this section).

I would hope this is the case, because I'm playing this beta at an unhealthy rate, and my brain can't take fine combing every bit of text over and over again, to make sure I didn't miss something, for every update. I think with the 1 in front, this means the game is where they want it to be at this point of development, and not a jigsaw puzzle of what they've "forgot"/"didn't add"/"hadn't the time to add", and now it's forward from here???

If this makes sense?

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
1) Same. She's so dreamy attractive. You know this cliched story about how someone lost their mom at birth and later finds a picture of her from her youth and she's just so beautiful, and every positive idea and imagination adds to it? She has that exact vibe somehow!

2)
Eyes: top row: Dark rather greyish green, bright green, sky blue.
Middle row: purple, creamy red-ish, red, red-to-brownish, golden, bronze I guess?
Last row: greyish brown, hazelnut brown, a brownish black

Hair: top row: beige, greyish green, green
Middle row: sky blue, purple, creamy red, red, redish-blonde, blonde
Last row: Dark blonde, light brunette, brunette, black
(both blondes look nice, so I highlighted both for convenience)

Hope that helps, Wölfin.
It helps a ton, thanks :D

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
Does anyone have what they uploaded today on patreon?
I think it's called "Our life 2: Diner BG"
pleasee

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
You know, I never got around to saying this, but I was very impressed that they coded alphabetical order, using player imputed name.

Like, my goodness, look at this technology! I remember when everyone was scrambling over how Magical Diary implemented character creation, and now we have something like this?!

I'm not a coder, so my awe might come off as infantile, but the geek in me tingled with that special attention to class roll call; I can't even imagining this mattering for any other game, even my own ideas, but what a nice little touch, and this is still the prologue.

I, legit, shivered.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Qiu keeps being dangerous

View attachment 1864759
I remember back what I was a patreon and they had just uploaded the step 2 sprites for Qiu and Tamarack.

Qiu is gonna get even more dangerous. (For our hearts that is.)

Cove occasionally had those heartthrob moments but it was either always total accident or him pushing himself.

Qiu is just a natural charmer and OMG it is dangerous.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry but what does that mean?
It's a bit of a spoiler, kind of, but in the roll call in class, Ms. Murray says that she'll call students names in alphabetical order; starting with students first names in first initial, in the order of the English alphabet, A to Z.

For example, I'm using my name, and it starts with "A", the game recognized this, stating that because my name starts with "A", it'll make it where I'm called on pretty early, the order then continues with Qiu next (after many other children, since "Q" comes later in the alphabet), then Tamarack last, ("T" comes after "Q"). Given that MC is defaulted as "Franky", with an "F", the game's code knew I've imputed an "A" name, and had flavored text for just the occasion; I'm not sure if an "F" name would have gotten the same text mine did? This leads me to wonder what would have been said if MC has a "Q", "Qi", "Qu", "T", "Taa", "Tab", or "Tb" type name, something that would put you near and before, in between, or after Qui and Tamarack?

This is so interesting, you've actually got me thinking that! I wonder how much effort they've put into this? :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes