5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, I assumed as such, I figured their dynamic wouldn't change as they were going for the same baseline theme OL1 have, and it makes sense.

Thanks for explaining it, you two!

It's interesting to see how this game changes with the options, but I don't want to burn out obsessively running through the beta picking different options, and trying to see what changes.

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020

[Rerelease] Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 0.05! (PC, Mac, Android)

Hey everybody! We've got a fixed up version of Beta Build 0.05. It doesn't include new scenes, however it does have the cool additional features that made it into the recent public demo update. It's gonna be a while before more content is written for OL2, so we decided to make the beta content we already had be as good as it can be.

New Content:
  • The cranberry eye/hair tint
  • Another way to determine how multiple pronouns are used
  • Bug fixes and tweaking
Thank you for all the support and feedback on the game so far

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Oh, it's really nice to see that other games off the beaten track also find a place and a following here.
This one is just so cute & likeable that it makes you want to defend it with a wooden board with nails against everything nasty and meanspirited on this site.
But all joking aside, I would really like to see more games such as this little gem.

KawaiiBoyGirl

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone have this that they just uploaded on patreon? Curiosity overwhelms me :3
"Today's post:
The latest feature Shawna has constructed is a way to create your own bio image within the game itself! It can then be screenshotted and shared around.

With how many people have been doing that already by editing the images themselves, Shawna found a way to make it more convenient.

The whole thing is super impressive and I hope players will have fun making their own character sheets"

igg

Feb 25, 2018
Does someone have "Our Life 2: Serenity (Step 3)", "Our Life 2: Mr. Yusuf (Step 3)", and "Our Life 2: Ms. Second (Step 3)" they uploaded on Patreon on August 22, July 16, and July 12 respectively? I, and likely many others, would like to see them. Thank you in advance.

Bruhnoplease1

Apr 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing these, while my timing was poor since the earring one was shared public (On Twitter). But I love the hair tracking feature it adds even more depth to character creator.

Reactions: Miukinnie02
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes