5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021
Thank you for sharing these, while my timing was poor since the earring one was shared public (On Twitter). But I love the hair tracking feature it adds even more depth to character creator.
Yeah that's something i think they failed to emphasize in the first game, I'm really excited for this game and can't wait for them to start updating it again

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Does anyone have the new entry on Patreon where they talk about their plans and goals for the coming weeks, please?
I'm curious to know if they have an approximate date for a new update for OL2.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
They released something new on patreon, does anyone have it please? I really want to see the room
View attachment 1971238
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The texts:
We've got the finished version of the childhood bedroom! And it's got a cool sloped roof like the first game did. But unlike Our Life: Beginnings & Always, in Our Life: Now & Forever you can customize your bedroom in some ways right from the get go.

You can choose the bedding you want and include various personal effects. The examples here show some possible combinations, but you can add or remove any of these details-

Example 1: Helmet, ball, clothes strewn about

Example 2: Canopy, jewelry

Example 3: Music book, other additional books, stars on wall, paper and pencils

Example 4: Stuffed animals about

Example 5: Everything in one

I'm really happy with how it all came together. It's nice and cozy and it'll make it even easier to connect with the house as your home.

Last edited:

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
The texts:
We've got the finished version of the childhood bedroom! And it's got a cool sloped roof like the first game did. But unlike Our Life: Beginnings & Always, in Our Life: Now & Forever you can customize your bedroom in some ways right from the get go.

You can choose the bedding you want and include various personal effects. The examples here show some possible combinations, but you can add or remove any of these details-

Example 1: Helmet, ball, clothes strewn about

Example 2: Canopy, jewelry

Example 3: Music book, other additional books, stars on wall, paper and pencils

Example 4: Stuffed animals about

Example 5: Everything in one

I'm really happy with how it all came together. It's nice and cozy and it'll make it even easier to connect with the house as your home.
wow Thank you!
my favorite is the fourth :3
although maybe another type of bed

Reactions: Azul193781

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Okay for real, this game is just my childhood. Besides the slanted wall and colour scheme, that last bedroom is just a slightly smaller version of my own.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
I bring news.
TEXT:
Miss V is returning as a young adult as well, naturally. Her style and personality haven't changed much in four years, but she has matured enough to be more open-minded. Vianca is glad to be friends with anyone, without giving special preference to other women. Though, her ever-intense attitude means she's far from getting along with every person who meets her regardless.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I bring news.
TEXT:
Miss V is returning as a young adult as well, naturally. Her style and personality haven't changed much in four years, but she has matured enough to be more open-minded. Vianca is glad to be friends with anyone, without giving special preference to other women. Though, her ever-intense attitude means she's far from getting along with every person who meets her regardless.
Oh my i would literally bark for her
FG8_-cuVkAA3spB.jpg

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
Good thing this one is gonna have more replayability than the Cove game
Yes! although we will have to wait a long time, I hope that when they are finishing polishing Derek's DLC (which I also love) they will continue making the OL2 script, so that we have an update for September or October :3
but I guess when they finish with Derek, Baxter will continue and OL2 will continue to be a side project :c

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes