5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
1. GBPatch is just out here with the hot older men and it's killing me.

2. OMG the diner CG is so fucking cute

3. I hope someone posts the new beta soon cause it's such a massive update
(3.5: I was watching YT videos and someone said baby as I was typing beta and I typed baby instead and almost posted that XD )

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
is the new beta only exclusive to patreon?
Yes.
Small snippet from what I can see on the Patreon page.

MAR 26, 2022 AT 2:43 PM

Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 0.03! (PC, Mac, Android)

The Our Life: Now & Forever prologue beta is here! Until the prologue is fully complete, this is gonna be a new staple perk of Tier 2 an

Continue reading

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020
1648382222086.png
The Our Life: Now & Forever prologue beta is here! Until the prologue is fully complete, this is gonna be a new staple perk of Tier 2 and up on the Patreon. Unlike the Tier 3 and up Derek beta, this probably won't update every single month. New events will come around every two or three months. But you can look forward to seeing more of the OL2 prologue, and improved game features, as it slowly comes together between work on OL1.
And it starts right here with this beta that adds a few scenes after the point where the public demo stops.
Save files from the previous build won't work perfectly with this new version. Please make a new file for things to be error-free.

New Content:
  • Night scenes for Prologue Day 1 and a little bit of Morning Prologue Day 2. Almost 10,000 words added overall between the many alteration branches
  • More sticker options!
If you run into any issues, feel free to let me know. I really hope you'll have some fun with this update

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 1725249
The Our Life: Now & Forever prologue beta is here! Until the prologue is fully complete, this is gonna be a new staple perk of Tier 2 and up on the Patreon. Unlike the Tier 3 and up Derek beta, this probably won't update every single month. New events will come around every two or three months. But you can look forward to seeing more of the OL2 prologue, and improved game features, as it slowly comes together between work on OL1.
And it starts right here with this beta that adds a few scenes after the point where the public demo stops.
Save files from the previous build won't work perfectly with this new version. Please make a new file for things to be error-free.
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
New Content:
  • Night scenes for Prologue Day 1 and a little bit of Morning Prologue Day 2. Almost 10,000 words added overall between the many alteration branches
  • More sticker options!
If you run into any issues, feel free to let me know. I really hope you'll have some fun with this update
AAAAAAAA THANK YOU

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Our Life: Now & Forever [v0.03] [GBPatch] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.03 · · · (161.4 MiB :: 472.9 MiB)
Mac v0.03 · · · (126.9 MiB :: 437.8 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Oh! Bold!

I fell into the trap of teasing Qiu instead of fawning over him, I'm assuming you'd had either a praising selected to or from him to get that response?

See, I'm so torn, I want to play myself as the oblivious(aromantic and asexual) little shit I was, yet I want cute little flirts like this, too! Kind of why I wish GB Patch would extend the adult stage longer, because if I play myself, I won't be interested in a romance until I'm leaving my young adult years. :cry:

Anyways, thanks for showing that screenshot!

I loved the demo, but only played it once (committing to my choices); now I'm contemplating if I'm going to play every update, or wait for at least a stage to finish.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I fell into the trap of teasing Qiu instead of fawning over him, I'm assuming you'd had either a praising selected to or from him to get that response?
You just need to pick that option. Works as friend and crush, (to lazy to try the other option). As for the teamwork/teasing stuff, that doesn't matter at all.

22.jpg

I think just like with Our Life 1, everything but the "relationship" status is just flavour that won't really change much if anything at all.

I loved the demo, but only played it once (committing to my choices); now I'm contemplating if I'm going to play every update, or wait for at least a stage to finish.
If I had the willpower to wait I would do that.

Reactions: Jiffie

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
You just need to pick that option. Works as friend and crush, (to lazy to try the other option). As for the teamwork/teasing stuff, that doesn't matter at all.

View attachment 1730962

I think just like with Our Life 1, everything but the "relationship" status is just flavour that won't really change much if anything at all.
Ah, I see!

I was pretty sleepy when I was playing it, so I didn't see/acknowledge that option! Hahaha! It's pretty obvious now! :ROFLMAO:

If I had the willpower to wait I would do that.
Yup, that's the thing, I don't, either, when it comes to games, so I often suck up all the romance/flirt/relationship interactions I can, regardless if it'd been something real me would have said/done. It's just something about OL that makes me want to play organically, but it sucks for me, because I don't ever flirt. ever. so I have to pretend to see something cute.

I've learned my lesson with OL1, I'm likely going to yanderesoulmate it as I had with Cove (claiming to want to marry him/loved him at first sight, in childhood no less), and bask in the romance; I'll play naturally on the second play through.

Reactions: Amnelis

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Ren is one of Qiu's best friends and people like her a lot I don't think theyve released any info about her besides on Discord and Patreon. To clear up any confusion Ren is a Transwoman that still hasnt come out about her identity in Step 2 so she still goes by Darren but prefers that people call her Ren. View attachment 1605012
View attachment 1605014
I know it's months late and whatever but I relate so hard with her (doesn't help that I can see myself at the respective ages in the art, too). I already love her. Happy to see fucking anything with a legit trans girl character, and not just a woman they decide to put the "trans" adjective on. I'm happy with how much more inclusive for shit they are in this go around, with more than just dudes everywhere. And girl LI. That's also neat.

Also, despite being gay, yeah holy fuck they need to stop with making everyone and their parents so damn hot. It should be illegal when they can't be LIs.

Just to add, I'm frankly really surprised at how this hellhole of a site has plenty of people who love this game and are totally fine with the evil progressiveness of it. It's a nice change of pace given how the people here tend to be.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
When I played it I felt that something was missing or felt strange and now I know what it was. The Mom is quite distant, the whole time there is not even one (1) hug. I even checked the scripts to make sure that I didn't just missed it.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
When I played it I felt that something was missing or felt strange and now I know what it was. The Mom is quite distant, the whole time there is not even one (1) hug. I even checked the scripts to make sure that I didn't just missed it.
Hmm?

I'm not much of a touch person, so I didn't notice this, but maybe the developers are saving sappy moments like that for something greater? Right now you're just moving into a new house (and pretty overloaded with that, actually); since the first step seem to still be far from done, maybe a hug is waiting for you once the house is settled?

I dunno, I picked a pretty comfortable route(choices), so I didn't display any distress from the move (I moved around a lot as a child myself, and I was never like those movie kids who complained about it; I actually enjoyed the traveling!); so if a hug was waiting for you, I would think it would be after the house is "complete", from joy in having your now "forever home", or mother picking up the signs of your distress of this big move (which I'm assuming a lot of the "negative" choices was supposed to reflect).

Still, we don't know if this developer is that sentimental, even in OL1, hugs were tossed out (in game)sparingly, typically for, what I thought was, "dramatic" moments (I remember only 2, one from the adoption talk and I think the other was from the soiree?? Which was supposed to be like a "coming of age" moment? Oh, I also think you get to hug your parents when Cove ask you out to the charity event, right? So, 3 hugs, I guess. Not including the sappy moments with Cove and his family; that boy was sort of a wreck, so the sap made sense.); once again, I'm not very touchy, so I don't remember if our mothers from OL1 actually hugged us that much, I just remember hugging Cove a lot, and that was after we were 18 and dating.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes