5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021
I'm not scared of them (what phobia means), I just don't want to have a romantic relationship with them.
Do you.. that's not what people mean by homoph... Yk what nevermind , honestly you can go play the first game and stop whining. The second game is clearly not for you, in the other game uou have 2 koce interests with one more in development. Expecting that they include you in the second game is uncalled for and dumb, it's not for YOU. So you need to LEAVE IT.ALONE. I didn't wanna be aggressive but you made people repeat themselves multiple times and you still can't get it. Get over yourself pls.

Bruhnoplease1

Apr 20, 2022
Looking for Our life 2: prologue part 5 screenshot, Our life 2: prologue screenshot and our life 2: promo CG, if anyone has them.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I would not dislike at all that Lizzie(MC's sister on the first game) became one of the second games love interests, problem is they live on a different town altogether but given how the developer comments on how Tamarack and Derek could get together(if they ever meet each other) , I would love to get as side content tanned Lizzie DLC/route.

The character was great and as a love interest she would be even better!

EHbMM05U8AA30uw.jpg

Last edited:

dj756

Aug 17, 2018
Over on the Patreon monthly beginning post, there's going to be another beta build & a newer public release this month. But the patreon / beta build will have a bit more stuff though. Cool to see another release coming, since the last beta release was only just 2 months ago.

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
if you're on computer you might not be able to see the gif, on phone it works

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes