5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

sopratd

Jul 2, 2023
Hi guys, does anyone else have a problem with android version? It can get really laggy for me and freeze.
I have Redmi Note 11

Aug 27, 2021

Hi!
We've put together this month's beta build for OL2. It picks up where the prior beta left off and finishes the Moment "Walks". As a reminder, Walks is a but so far the other part of the link, Wheels, doesn't exist. Hopefully I can start writing that event relatively soon, haha. For now, Walks can be enjoyed purely as a stand-alone experience!

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
Android Download Mirror
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • 12,000 words of new scenes: the second part of Walks Moment
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
Man, it's so exciting to have an entire Moment complete! The game is really starting to take shape and things are just gonna keep building. Thank you for taking the time to check out what we're working on
love you pooks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
really like how the game is progressing. the amount of choise is great. finally you can prevent the idotism of dense MCs from happening. im crying

mayaoi

May 24, 2023
hiii does anyone know if i can delete the old version on my pc… im scared my saves will disappear too lol

Jul 19, 2020
Finally got around to playing this again, and oh gosh- such an amazing cute and lovely experience. So sweet I was almost in tears, I cant wait for the finished versions.

Now to slink back to all the hardcore monsterfucking, gangbang and corruption content for another 6 months.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
This is indeed a wholesome game too pure for this website. I'm almost scared there's going to be a Bridge to Terabithia twist just to torment us.
I hate you for bringing that book up. (Not really it's a good book but gosh )

Reactions: Panon_B

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
Our Life 2: Bridge Concept Art Sketches

Here's more concept art made earlier in development! The special place from the above perspective only needed one test to be just right. The lower area, though, went through a bit of a process to finally get it exactly as we needed it.

The most important thing that has to be considered for a location is how the character sprites will look layered over the image. There has to be room for them to "stand" and for the perspective/sizing of everything to match. Otherwise, the world becomes uncanny. After that, the next most crucial thing is that the little details match with the story elements we want to mention! For example, I wanted there to be room under the bridge to sit, rather than for the river/rocks to go all the way to the edge of the space. It can be tricky to get perfect, but the end results have always been wonderful.

These are the fully realized backgrounds-

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
This is indeed a wholesome game too pure for this website. I'm almost scared there's going to be a Bridge to Terabithia twist just to torment us.
lol. nope there won't be, fortunately! this game dev is just super wholesome. the previous game "Beginnings & Always" is also super wholesome, without any twists. at worst, there will be small slice of life drama, as it was previously, with comfort. I'm sensing some teenage angst, and probably scenes with jealousy but nope, nothing beyond that, fortunately... If they tried to kill any LI's, I would have perished lmao.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
lol. nope there won't be, fortunately! this game dev is just super wholesome. the previous game "Beginnings & Always" is also super wholesome, without any twists. at worst, there will be small slice of life drama, as it was previously, with comfort. I'm sensing some teenage angst, and probably scenes with jealousy but nope, nothing beyond that, fortunately... If they tried to kill any LI's, I would have perished lmao.
Yep, seems like with Beginnings & Always the main childhood troubles for Cove were in the first step, while in Now & Forever, the troubles look like they'll mainly start in the second step.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes