5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
hello !

someone know if there a virtual document where i can see all the actual characters who are planified/already in the game with their major sprite + their development and the sprite who follow their development ? please, thank in advance (i hope you can understand what i have write, my english is not really good)

ricebunnyx

Jan 16, 2023
We've got another very special character reveal today. In Step 3, local lesbian Vianca has found a girlfriend ❗❗❗

It's incredible. Vianca absolutely adores her adorable girlfriend. The girlfriend is a balancing weight to Vianca's idolization. She keeps things cool and leans towards some dry sarcasm.

But something about this lady might be ringing bells for a few of our players. And you would not be wrong, because this is Alicia Rosales- local lesbian of our previous game franchise! She was best gal pals with the protagonist of XOXO Droplets over in California. However, Alicia originally lived in Oregon before being sent off to boarding school as a kid. After she graduated, she didn't want to keep living away from family or to stay in such an expensive state, so she returned to Oregon.

That's right, Vianca needed to dip into the GB Patch expanded catalogue to find a date, haha. But on a more serious note, I am really happy to write in Alicia getting a partner after she was so supportive with other people's relationship for all these years ️. Her time has come.

If you don't know her, Alicia thinks (certain) people are very interesting, though usually doesn't want to be friends. She just wants to know stuff about them. People watching is her main hobby and she's hard to impress. Alicia has seen all sorts of folks and won't waste her time on those who are dull or purely unpleasant.

If somebody is intriguing or charming or just entertaining enough, she can decide to be buddies. Or in Vianca's case, she'll agree to date her. Alicia is a real treat for Serenity and Tamarack who are also on the nosy side. Though, Alicia's investigation skills go far beyond theirs. If your MC likes to play detective, they may get along.

Unfortunately, something she doesn't enjoy is the rain or cold. She is still struggling to adjust to the weather change between state lines. That coat is never coming off. But she's glad to here overall.

And, yes, Alicia does still keep in touch with JB and lurk on the social media pages of the main jerks, at least the ones who use social media. She knows everything that's going on with them.

There won't be other XOXO Droplets cameos in OL2. It's just her and Pran. 99d857e0a86fa2799caecaa489699aaf74d6744cdbb28ced7766db5e1b70afbe.jpg

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes