5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
OL: Pumpkin Patch BG Sketch (Step 1)

I've written the full Halloween Moment for Step 1 already, Trick-or-Treat, and now we're having the first background location done for that story! Before the quest for candy, you get to pick a pumpkin

And here's a fun fact- when I was a teen I sometimes went by the username Pumpkin Patch. That is where the "Patch" in "GB Patch Games" actually comes from, haha. Now one of my games finally features a literal pumpkin patch. It's all coming full circle.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Hello guys, so, I'll be on the lookout for the new release this month to post here, but right now I have covid so I won't be too active on my PC, if anyone wants my discord handle to message me on when the beta does release so I can get on to get it to you all ASAP please let me know.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
Hello guys, so, I'll be on the lookout for the new release this month to post here, but right now I have covid so I won't be too active on my PC, if anyone wants my discord handle to message me on when the beta does release so I can get on to get it to you all ASAP please let me know.
I hope you recover soon <3 take care!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
Take care of yourself!

Ivirana0

Aug 29, 2023
Oh no! I hope you get better soon! Please stay hydrated.

Reactions: ggezwux

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

OL2: Beta Build 1.3.10 (PC, Mac, Android)
Here we go! It's the start of another adventure and MC is asking the important questions, haha. This month's beta has added Part 1 of a brand-new Step 1 Moment.
Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:

(If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Hide & Seek Part 1
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Additional BG locations and alterations
  • Alteration to Qiu's sprite
  • Player suggestions add throughout older scenes
It's hard to believe we're onto the fourth Moment of Step 1 already. I hope you have a nice time meeting the last kid around town . He, uh, won't be that thrilled to meet anyone, aha.

$lut4you

Apr 30, 2023

OL2: Beta Build 1.3.10 (PC, Mac, Android)
Here we go! It's the start of another adventure and MC is asking the important questions, haha. This month's beta has added Part 1 of a brand-new Step 1 Moment.
Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Hide & Seek Part 1
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Additional BG locations and alterations
  • Alteration to Qiu's sprite
  • Player suggestions add throughout older scenes
It's hard to believe we're onto the fourth Moment of Step 1 already. I hope you have a nice time meeting the last kid around town . He, uh, won't be that thrilled to meet anyone, aha.
PRANNNY PRAN PRAN I MISSED YOU ILY PRANNNNNNN <3 <3

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurLifeNowAndForever-1.3.10Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Luunar
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes