5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Anyone else had problems downloading any game from any of the provided services?
Maybe it is because I am on Crapcast? I'm using a VPN too..

Basically I can't fully download anything as of late.

I start a download at may get 500/kbs or 1000/kbs then the download quickly drops by 50-100/kbs until it reaches 0 and fails.
Could be the VPN, especially if it's on a free service. They do throttle downloads/large streaming on some of them to encourage you to buy it, the free ones are mostly for browsing only. But even on comcast this should be okay to download as you're not torrenting/downloading anything that would get DMCA'd because it's the official download link straight from GBPatch.

Something that helped me when I was using a free vpn was clearing my dns cache. And for that, what you need to do is;
Disconnect from the vpn, open up command prompt, and type the following:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
It'll disconnect you for like 5~10 seconds at best, but after that try to reconnect to your vpn. Good luck! ♥

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
While we wait, what's your OL2 mc like? Curious to know what other people do.
Kinda like a mix how I was as a child and how I am now as an adult, but without the shit headed-ness of my child self and without being a fucking loser like my current self. Tho to be more specific, a nice but quiet tag along that actually knows
how socialize and gets along with others.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I always go for a similar personality to my own as a kid, so a very shy and quiet goody two shoes who can at times be a bit of a doormat lol Then from pre-teen onwards I get to make her blossom into her best version rather than regressing like I did irl. It's been a while since I played the beta but I remember at some point Qiu mentioning how quiet my character was in a joking way, it was so cute.

I loved the part in the first game where the MC's moms mentioned my character was well behaved except when it came to Cove since she'd do anything he asked her to. Plus that part where Cove insists on my MC to stay with him rather than greeting Baxter (+ the fact you could chose how your mc felt about it even if you did as he wanted) so I'm looking forward to Qiu's more angsty self in chapter 2.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
my character is shy and introverted and only friends with qiu and tam. She would only like doing stuff if tam or qiu were there. I am glad though that the game had a moment where Tam talked to the shopkeeper because my character was shy that was sweet of her and probably why my character has a crush on her.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021

Show less
We've got another build in the middle of the month! Hooray. Our third Step 1 Moment, Fancy Fun, is now playable. It's Tamarack's half of the event so you know it's gonna be eventful, haha.

I haven't added suggestion from last month's beta yet. They've been written but not programmed throughout this build.
Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Fancy Fun Part 2
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Additional BG locations and alterations
  • Additional outfit for Tamarack
  • Music tracks that haven't been in any event yet
  • An updated music room
Alright, there you have it. Seeing more of the story come together is so great. Before we know it all five of the base Moments will be totally playable! For now, I hope you'll enjoy Moment number three .
all hail luunar

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.

Am I stupid or is this the first time that warning has been there? Makes me wonder if Thomas got caught

forvt

Aug 7, 2022

Am I stupid or is this the first time that warning has been there? Makes me wonder if Thomas got caught
Maybe, but it could be a warning for the people from the Kickstarter. They recently started receiving the beta (if you brought that tier) and they had to sign a nda before starting to receive it.

Anyway our heros should be careful while sharing the Patreon content from now on.

Eemiikremk

Mar 18, 2022
- I usually play as myself, but I do have other MCs to explore the other traits and branches. The character creator is very in depth, visually.
- My MC doesn't like Ren that much, at least initially, also, Baxter is kind of someone she would want to befriend since I like the idea of one big group of friends.
- My MC is usually a bit reserved, but not exactly shy, creative and tries to always be kind. (she instantly got a crush on Qiu and found Tammy funny and chaotic, lol) What impressed me was how during Step 2 preview the short summary about our MCs is very spot on (at least for me). I already think the personality choices here are more expansive than the previous game, but we need to see more of Step 2 to confirm that.
- Step 2 short preview was great. Can't wait for more hobbies options to be added.

Eemiikremk

Mar 18, 2022

Oh no o_O

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022

I believe this refers to keeping people from spoiling the game for others because they only mention screenshots/videos and talking about what happens in events of the game. There would be no way to actually trace who's posting the betas here because the zip is being downloaded from a google drive with no identifiers. Soooo, until anything like that happens I'll be happy to step up and post the links!

AliceVRGRN

Feb 3, 2023
I believe this refers to keeping people from spoiling the game for others because they only mention screenshots/videos and talking about what happens in events of the game. There would be no way to actually trace who's posting the betas here because the zip is being downloaded from a google drive with no identifiers. Soooo, until anything like that happens I'll be happy to step up and post the links!
truly you are a saint T-T, we owe you our lives

CBE269

Jul 23, 2018
I haven't read a lot of this thread to avoid potential spoilers, but how much of this game is there actually? Has it progressed to you and the characters being older yet? It's been cute but may wait until more of it is complete.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
I haven't read a lot of this thread to avoid potential spoilers, but how much of this game is there actually? Has it progressed to you and the characters being older yet? It's been cute but may wait until more of it is complete.
all of step ones prolog and 3 out of 10 moments for step 1 are done plus a preview for a bit of step 2s prolog

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
It will be just like in the first game. 5 free moments and 5 DLC moments in steps 1, 2, and 3. Step 4 will have no moments but just be one big epilogue-y moment
do you know how they release it? when I discovered our life 1 the game was almost finished so I don't know if they released the free moments + dlc for each step first or they first released all the free content and just then did the dlcs.

I am asking bc I don't want to wait until 2025 to play step 2 I'm too excited for the angst and puppy love

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
do you know how they release it? when I discovered our life 1 the game was almost finished so I don't know if they released the free moments + dlc for each step first or they first released all the free content and just then did the dlcs.

I am asking bc I don't want to wait until 2025 to play step 2 I'm too excited for the angst and puppy love
they are going to do all 10 moments first fully finish step 1 and then move on to step 2

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes