5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Real_Teacup

Dec 22, 2023
I can definitely understand that

but in a way is it not hopeful?

the lack of angst would be less hopeful in a way

perhaps there are sad points, but there is light shining through that sadness and anxiety, and in the end things can work out
You're right! I never thought if it that way. I find it interesting how GB has been making more angsty and mature stories ever since Baxter's DLC came out. I do like the direction though!

Real_Teacup

Dec 22, 2023
The completionist in me tries to see every possible outcome so I have one that's shy and a goody two shoes, one who disregards the rules and is very social, and one who is just the worst and hates everyone and everything. My man mc I tried to make similar too me when I was a kid.
I admire the dedication since this game is so choice-heavy. Do you have a favorite mc of those?

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
I admire the dedication since this game is so choice-heavy. Do you have a favorite mc of those?
That's hard to say, I feel like the one I made like me is gonna hit really close to home when all of step two comes out so he might become my favorite, but for what's already out probably the delinquent, there's a good contrast of acting tough but also having a crush on Tamarak that I like.

AliceVRGRN

Feb 3, 2023
I now realize saying my MC is "like me" is extremely undescriptive as none of you know me, nor how I was as a child

to elaborate

if a choice seems autistic and shy, I probably chose it

for step 2 I'll probably do a less quiet, definitely make my character dress less feminine than I do in step 1

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Hey has GBpatch ever said how hobbies will work? In OL1 they were kind of hollow with only a mention every now and then, but with school existing in this game and Qiu and Tamerak having specific hobbies do you think we'll have parts showcasing what the MC does in their free time?

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022

Show less
We've got another build in the middle of the month! Hooray. Our third Step 1 Moment, Fancy Fun, is now playable. It's Tamarack's half of the event so you know it's gonna be eventful, haha.

I haven't added suggestion from last month's beta yet. They've been written but not programmed throughout this build.
Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:

(If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Fancy Fun Part 2
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Additional BG locations and alterations
  • Additional outfit for Tamarack
  • Music tracks that haven't been in any event yet
  • An updated music room
Alright, there you have it. Seeing more of the story come together is so great. Before we know it all five of the base Moments will be totally playable! For now, I hope you'll enjoy Moment number three .

AliceVRGRN

Feb 3, 2023

Show less
We've got another build in the middle of the month! Hooray. Our third Step 1 Moment, Fancy Fun, is now playable. It's Tamarack's half of the event so you know it's gonna be eventful, haha.

I haven't added suggestion from last month's beta yet. They've been written but not programmed throughout this build.
Disclaimer:

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
New Content:
  • Fancy Fun Part 2
  • An updated music room
Alright, there you have it. Seeing more of the story come together is so great. Before we know it all five of the base Moments will be totally playable! For now, I hope you'll enjoy Moment number three .
:O a new messiah that isn't Thomas

thank you, so much, I owe you my life

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018

Show less

Disclaimer:

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
New Content:
  • Fancy Fun Part 2
  • An updated music room
Thomas has forsaken us, praise be our new god

• Red Heart

Jzedy135

Jun 26, 2021

Show less

Disclaimer:

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
New Content:
  • Fancy Fun Part 2
  • An updated music room
bless you angel, you have freed us

• Red Heart

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone else had problems downloading any game from any of the provided services?
Maybe it is because I am on Crapcast? I'm using a VPN too..

Basically I can't fully download anything as of late.

I start a download at may get 500/kbs or 1000/kbs then the download quickly drops by 50-100/kbs until it reaches 0 and fails.

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone else had problems downloading any game from any of the provided services?
Maybe it is because I am on Crapcast? I'm using a VPN too..

Basically I can't fully download anything as of late.

I start a download at may get 500/kbs or 1000/kbs then the download quickly drops by 50-100/kbs until it reaches 0 and fails.
Sometimes I have trouble downloading google drive links if I'm not logged into my email, but if it's not that than I'd guess it's just your internet, maybe turn it on and off again, that's the best way to fix any tech issue.

Reactions: forvt
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes