5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

RUMInej0

Oct 31, 2023
Do you happen to have a social media or such by the way? Your art's cute.
God, I'm so glad I backed the kickstarter for a voiced name.
Thank you so much , but no i don't have a art special account im just not really to take that step .
And yeah tamarack ROCKS like hell yeah you're gonna be santa claus when you grow up

Leckaine

Apr 4, 2018
Thank you so much , but no i don't have a art special account im just not really to take that step .
And yeah tamarack ROCKS like hell yeah you're gonna be santa claus when you grow up
OurLifeNFBeta_eTqHyaCfCg.png
I ended up liking her so much I backed the game on kickstarter for the voiced dlc as soon the kickstarter started. I'm honestly still surprised how much I can relate to what she and some other characters say a lot. Both from a opinion standpoints and personal experiences.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
It's a Project W Thursday! I usually post on the last Wednesday of the month, but this time we needed that for yesterday's beta build.

This month I have a very exciting ramble. For ages this project has consisted of vague concepts, disconnected scene ideas, and endless possibilities, but that is starting to change. It's slowly heading towards an actual story that I can actively work on pulling off.

There are three arcs for the entire experience and they will each have 12 episodes on average (maybe one more or one less). During August, I've managed to make strong concepts for Episodes 1-6 of Arc 1! That's halfway there for an entire part of the story. It'd be like planning the prologue and five Moments for a Step in Our Life. I also know a lot of general points that should happen in the second half and where arc 1 is ultimately going, but I haven't decided how to distribute the info/scenes throughout those episodes yet.

I couldn't have planned out that much of the story without having made headway on the actual characters. The three leads and the MC's default aspects have gotten fleshed out a lot lately. I can say with certainly that I'm going back to my roots in a way. The people you can get closer to in this game are not Our Life folks, haha. The LIs are eccentric, ridiculous, and when you meet them they are far more interested in their own lives than whatever is up with you. Now, you and a lead can be mutually useful towards each other and get along fairly well/pretty quickly that way. Though, depending on the approach that seems best for you, a lead might end up as outright antagonistic force in your life during arc 1. They're not evil or after meaningless destruction, but the leads are going to do their own work and achieve their own goals, whether that means the MC can get what they want or not.

However, none of that impacts your ability to form a meaningful relationship in the long run, or will even stop you from flirting/wanting to be friends in the short term. The safety of the world isn't at stake here. Whether you team up with someone or fight over the same resources, you can get to know each other better. You and the leads are gonna go through a lot together over three whole arcs. I'm looking forward to the day far in the future when I can introduce you to this cast.

Can someone share the Project W post?

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
1725071701777.png

And here's the last major Halloween location for childhood! It's the front side of that neighborhood you see the back of when walking out of the cul-de-sac. The yellow house with jack-o-lanterns is where Ren lives

The red house with the skeletons belongs to someone else

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
It's a Project W Thursday! I usually post on the last Wednesday of the month, but this time we needed that for yesterday's beta build.

This month I have a very exciting ramble. For ages this project has consisted of vague concepts, disconnected scene ideas, and endless possibilities, but that is starting to change. It's slowly heading towards an actual story that I can actively work on pulling off.

There are three arcs for the entire experience and they will each have 12 episodes on average (maybe one more or one less). During August, I've managed to make strong concepts for Episodes 1-6 of Arc 1! That's halfway there for an entire part of the story. It'd be like planning the prologue and five Moments for a Step in Our Life. I also know a lot of general points that should happen in the second half and where arc 1 is ultimately going, but I haven't decided how to distribute the info/scenes throughout those episodes yet.

I couldn't have planned out that much of the story without having made headway on the actual characters. The three leads and the MC's default aspects have gotten fleshed out a lot lately. I can say with certainly that I'm going back to my roots in a way. The people you can get closer to in this game are not Our Life folks, haha. The LIs are eccentric, ridiculous, and when you meet them they are far more interested in their own lives than whatever is up with you. Now, you and a lead can be mutually useful towards each other and get along fairly well/pretty quickly that way. Though, depending on the approach that seems best for you, a lead might end up as outright antagonistic force in your life during arc 1. They're not evil or after meaningless destruction, but the leads are going to do their own work and achieve their own goals, whether that means the MC can get what they want or not.

However, none of that impacts your ability to form a meaningful relationship in the long run, or will even stop you from flirting/wanting to be friends in the short term. The safety of the world isn't at stake here. Whether you team up with someone or fight over the same resources, you can get to know each other better. You and the leads are gonna go through a lot together over three whole arcs. I'm looking forward to the day far in the future when I can introduce you to this cast.
Thank you!

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 3984604

And here's the last major Halloween location for childhood! It's the front side of that neighborhood you see the back of when walking out of the cul-de-sac. The yellow house with jack-o-lanterns is where Ren lives

The red house with the skeletons belongs to someone else

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes