5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Is NTR avoidable?

... gotta ask it is an f95 tradition after all :p

you know what they say, when you have to explain it as a joke, you have missed the mark.

I get the no sex part, I am just joking because the NTR question is used on nearly every game that's placed on here :)

I am interested that a wholesome game with good graphics and design was placed on F95

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Completely agree, I also wish there were more options to spend time with the MCs mom they kind of push her to the side in a lot of these moments sadly.
Yes that would be very nice, one of my favourite moments of the first game was "Ghost" were instead of investigating the noise you could just go to the Moms and have them do parenting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar

rycon69

Nov 17, 2023
Didn't realize this game was here. Really good games, this and scarlet hollow, by which I mean non-sexual visual novels, are my standards for visual novels.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
While I remain as ever a grand fan of the lewd and saucy, this remains simply adorable and full of the feels. No regrets playing it in the past or now, or likely in the future.

And I shall remain the cute as fruck meat between the Tam and Autumn sammich, or at least give it a solid go.

Though if I had to make a request or note, if the story is leaning on the whole awkward high school era, there should be way more options regarding the bod, it's changes, positive or negative. The braces are a solid start, but anybody that's survived public school knows just how wild things can get when somebody starts developing, or lack thereof.

Which dovetails nicely into the occasionally awkward hugs. Dunno if it's an option, but just as Tam is becoming more and more inverted, it'd be nice have the opposite route as the protagonist: bold, loud, affectionate and brazen. And maybe something close to a fitness nut, just to make things even more awkward and fun, haha.

For the record, I think it's awesome that roller skates are a viable means of transportation in this story. I used a pair of rollerblades getting to and from middle and high school; heck of a workout, but dang if I don't remember them fondly.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
While I remain as ever a grand fan of the lewd and saucy, this remains simply adorable and full of the feels. No regrets playing it in the past or now, or likely in the future.

And I shall remain the cute as fruck meat between the Tam and Autumn sammich, or at least give it a solid go.

Though if I had to make a request or note, if the story is leaning on the whole awkward high school era, there should be way more options regarding the bod, it's changes, positive or negative. The braces are a solid start, but anybody that's survived public school knows just how wild things can get when somebody starts developing, or lack thereof.

Which dovetails nicely into the occasionally awkward hugs. Dunno if it's an option, but just as Tam is becoming more and more inverted, it'd be nice have the opposite route as the protagonist: bold, loud, affectionate and brazen. And maybe something close to a fitness nut, just to make things even more awkward and fun, haha.

For the record, I think it's awesome that roller skates are a viable means of transportation in this story. I used a pair of rollerblades getting to and from middle and high school; heck of a workout, but dang if I don't remember them fondly.
Well if it's anything like the first Our Life game, they'll give you the opportunity to decide your body type and how you feel about it and it'll be mentioned where appropriate.

And being more bold, loud and brazen that is an option! You can decide all of this in the step 2 preview, but other than that your personality is sort of shaped through the decisions you make while playing the game, with Tam and Qiu stepping up to do things for you when you're the quiet kid.

I also agree with this because not everyone was a bike/skateboard kid. I love rollerblading to this day.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yeah, the variety of ways the MC can express or grow is pretty wild. After dabbling with the preview I'm curious if we can go full on flirty tomboy in the future, haha. Mostly I was musing on the body stuff, because while the Step 2 preview showed differences between Tam and Qui, and how things have changed up along with some of their physical details, they were pretty much absent for the player. (Personality changes or relations with the mother were there, though.)

Could be interesting if a sports scholarship was something being dangled as a potential in the future, in addition to all the other tangled elements that are weaving together. That seems appropriately small townish.

Though it looks like Autumn's path is kind of predetermined by the intro text post Step 2 - too bad, it would have been interesting to have an option for them to transition. But that's clearly not for everybody though, and the game tends to play it safe with that sort of thing so not to offend.

Either way, Step 2 - and the rest of the game - absolutely has my interest. Even if I may get cavities from all the sugary cuteness from time to time. Or uncomfortable from how close to home some of the teenage angst is gonna hit.

rabbidfyr

Apr 4, 2021
When I first saw this game I thought I would not like it but after a while I started to Love it. Some of the thing I like about this game is the art style and the customization is great. I love this game.

biteme

May 19, 2018
I have no idea what the hell this is doing on this site but I'm glad it was because I probably wouldn't have found it otherwise

It's super charming. Good chance I'll drop full price on the game and dlc when it's finished

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Is NTR avoidable?

... gotta ask it is an f95 tradition after all :p
It's not game with sexual content, and even outside of that, there's no real way you could 'steal' anyone's lover from them or have them stolen from you, if you pick someone to go out with (Tamarack and/or Qiu) they're together with you for the rest of that game save, there's no breaking up.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
It's not game with sexual content, and even outside of that, there's no real way you could 'steal' anyone's lover from them or have them stolen from you, if you pick someone to go out with (Tamarack and/or Qiu) they're together with you for the rest of that game save, there's no breaking up.
There is no breaking up, hmm that sounds like a cult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GoldenLamp
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes