5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Xfqker

Feb 2, 2019
Can we shut the fuck up about this already? Is GB problem if She wants to make Rose a "big problem" when She's just a barking bitch who doesn't have anything better to do in the internet but to shittalk a fictional character preferences. She's from fucking tumblr ffs, you can expect more rationality from an average 4chan user than from a tumblr/x user.
I'm Bisexual myself and when I saw Rose's comments I was like "wow what a fucking loser" and just moved on, I didn't know people would actually give 1 minute of their time to that bitch. damn
this, that bitch is just wanting attention and people are giving her that. just stop and enjoy the game, although most people who play the game are teenagers so they're most likely to say shit and not realize rose just wants to get a lot attention

ANonymOUse12319

Aug 18, 2023
Can we shut the fuck up about this already? Is GB problem if She wants to make Rose a "big problem" when She's just a barking bitch who doesn't have anything better to do in the internet but to shittalk a fictional character preferences. She's from fucking tumblr ffs, you can expect more rationality from an average 4chan user than from a tumblr/x user.
I'm Bisexual myself and when I saw Rose's comments I was like "wow what a fucking loser" and just moved on, I didn't know people would actually give 1 minute of their time to that bitch. damn
I agree. We should all move on because clearly attention is what she wants

callhernene

Jul 1, 2022
Honestly? True. It is giving that. I'm gonna stop talking about it and just enjoy the game. You can never expect a creator or collaborators to be as good as the creation.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 3953921

The babies the final time you'll see them as babies ️

Artist: redridingheart

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Has GBpatch ever mentioned how in depth the hobbies will be? I know you can do ballet with Qiu, at least they make it seem like you can in step 1, and I imagine if you're able to join Qiu in ballet then you'll be able to do band with Tamarak, but I wonder if it'll go further than that, I would love it if you could join a sports team, or be a cheerleader, maybe get into theater, or painting.

Last edited:

Xfqker

Feb 2, 2019
Has GBpatch ever mentioned how in depth the hobbies will be? I know you can do ballet with Qiu, at least they make it seem like you can in step 1, and I imagine if you're able to join Qiu in ballet then you'll be able to do band with Tamarak, but I wonder if it'll go further than that, I would love it if you could join a sports team, or be a cheerleader, maybe get into theater, or painting.
I wish there would be one for stargazing

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
I doubt itd be so in-deph that you'll actually get wholly new scenes based on whether you kept with it or not, but it does seem about right that if you chose to go with ballet/music then the game would keep track of it and bring it up occasionally, since OL1 did that to some degree with any specific hobbies you chose, too.

Even just in step 1 I've seen a few mentions of my character having ballet practise at certain points, even if its just background info in between other stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2B9SA2 and Luunar

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
I don't think it extends much further than this. As far as I know there'll be scenes included for when you do either, and they sort of vary whether or not you're a participant but they're written in such a way where you can still sort of participate or open up the option for you to join, but other than that it's more of a passing mention.

Like in the sleepover moment where it mentions you do ballet with Qiu (If you chose to join during that moment) or simply attended. If you didn't go at all, I don't think it mentions it. They give you the option to go, and the freedom to participate if you'd like to, or just simply watch and support Qiu, and I assume it'd be the same for Tam. You also have the option of not attending but it'd make the moment a lot shorter because there isn't much written in for those who don't go and participate.

I do think there might be additional interests you can have but there won't be much outside of flavor-text or maybe one dedicated moment that doesn't lean too much into any of the interests but explores the options a little. All of this is speculation though.

Reactions: SS44SE478A

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
1724614899537.png

OL2: Neighborhood Halloween Version (Step 1)

I forgot to post this after I shared all the close up BGs of the Halloween houses. Oops. Well, here we can see a view of the entire neighborhood with Halloween alterations! Very fun.

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 3967212

OL2: Neighborhood Halloween Version (Step 1)

I forgot to post this after I shared all the close up BGs of the Halloween houses. Oops. Well, here we can see a view of the entire neighborhood with Halloween alterations! Very fun.

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)
This moment looks so good, I really hope they release the beta within the next month

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes