5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022

OL2: Beta Build 1.4.8 (PC, Mac, Android)
New
4 hours ago
Halloween has come early! This beta is specifically Trick or Treat Part 2. We're hoping to have a double update this month with that Step 2 expansion beta at the very end of October. Though, Tamarack's Step 2 intro scene got an improvement this time around. You can now see her finished CG
Also, there's a needed nighttime background that's incomplete, so I just used a rainy day version of the location as a stand-in.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:

(If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Step 1 Trick or Treat Part 2
  • Tamarack's completed CG in the new Step 2 preview
  • Fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
###################
Alright, have a fun holiday adventure! We've got seven Moments down (besides small edits and suggestions, of course). More than half of the Moment set for Step 1 is playable.

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018

OL2: Beta Build 1.4.8 (PC, Mac, Android)
New
4 hours ago
Halloween has come early! This beta is specifically Trick or Treat Part 2. We're hoping to have a double update this month with that Step 2 expansion beta at the very end of October. Though, Tamarack's Step 2 intro scene got an improvement this time around. You can now see her finished CG
Also, there's a needed nighttime background that's incomplete, so I just used a rainy day version of the location as a stand-in.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Step 1 Trick or Treat Part 2
  • Tamarack's completed CG in the new Step 2 preview
  • Fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
###################
Alright, have a fun holiday adventure! We've got seven Moments down (besides small edits and suggestions, of course). More than half of the Moment set for Step 1 is playable.
Thank you!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
1729202898144.png
1729202912361.png
1729202931620.png
1729202945129.png

OL2: MC Cellphone + Cases & Charms (Step 2)

Here's another batch of phone examples! More colors and cases and now keychains, too. What's fun is that you'll be able to stack them to make a custom charm-strand! You won't be forced to pick just charm for your phone. That was the artist's idea.

The charms match the stickers you choose at the start of the game, plus there's a few additional options you'll see in the game.

Cut-In Artist: talentlesshuman

snibsiesss

Oct 2, 2024
View attachment 4143087
View attachment 4143089
View attachment 4143090
View attachment 4143092

OL2: MC Cellphone + Cases & Charms (Step 2)

Here's another batch of phone examples! More colors and cases and now keychains, too. What's fun is that you'll be able to stack them to make a custom charm-strand! You won't be forced to pick just charm for your phone. That was the artist's idea.

The charms match the stickers you choose at the start of the game, plus there's a few additional options you'll see in the game.

Cut-In Artist: talentlesshuman

• Red Heart

lovelyautumn

Nov 27, 2021
new beta gang!! halloween time FUCK YEAHH, it's always a good day when the new beta comes out hehe

part 2 of the step 2 prologue this month is also interesting, really big month for OL content

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes