5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

BorgleButt

Apr 17, 2019

OL2: Beta Build 1.4.8 (PC, Mac, Android)
New
4 hours ago
Halloween has come early! This beta is specifically Trick or Treat Part 2. We're hoping to have a double update this month with that Step 2 expansion beta at the very end of October. Though, Tamarack's Step 2 intro scene got an improvement this time around. You can now see her finished CG
Also, there's a needed nighttime background that's incomplete, so I just used a rainy day version of the location as a stand-in.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Step 1 Trick or Treat Part 2
  • Tamarack's completed CG in the new Step 2 preview
  • Fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
###################
Alright, have a fun holiday adventure! We've got seven Moments down (besides small edits and suggestions, of course). More than half of the Moment set for Step 1 is playable.

I love you. :alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar and Haklsdad

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
1729291636780.png
1729291654297.png

OL2: Qiu Step 2 Intro CG (Lineart)

Qiu's Step 2 intro CG is coming along! You can see their charming expressions now, for the half of their face that they'll show you .

Artist: redridingheart

I'd reply to everyone individually but I'm tired from work. BUT! I wanted to say everyone had such cute costume ideas! I loved them all.

iloveourlife

Apr 2, 2024
One thing I would recommend is putting a save down when you get to the moments screen so you can always go back there when more moments drop.
I recommend this too because I played the Halloween moment when it was left half-way and saved right at the last scene but I didn't have any moment save files so when part of the Step 2 preview came out I couldn't play it until the rest of the Halloween moment was out. Luckily, I chose to wait instead of playing the whole thing again and it came out before I had to but I still recommend it.

snibsiesss

Oct 2, 2024
does anyone know in which moments we can change our status from friends to crushes with qiu? and are those moments different then the bestfriend one?

docilebunny

Jul 3, 2024
does anyone know in which moments we can change our status from friends to crushes with qiu? and are those moments different then the bestfriend one?
I just got deja vu, because I asked this awhile ago! Wheels and Magic are the only moments you can change from friends to crushes.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes