• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While I'm not too big of a fan of huge boobs, i see the Big Ass tag so I'm down for it. The game looks cool, visually. I'll try this out and see where it goes.

Reactions: Joi_fan

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
not having any idea what to do or where to go as there is no directions.
i have free raomed for 30 mins now and have found mom, sis, a girl in a club you cant talk to, a big man in the club i cant talk to, a woman on the street whos busy, a womon on the street cafe who gave me directions.
there is nowhere to go and nothing to do.
please give us some directions? the links to move around are also very obscure.
ill come back to it soon in the hope that you do something with it, sounds like a starting point but needs work
good luck

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
To the Developer: nice start, but as other people already pointed out, you should REALLY make a better navigation system. think about highlighting more the directions and items or have some sign to see them immediately.
Losing 5 minutes for every room just to understand where to go is frustrating to say the least and you should avoid that.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Dev went all tits but no ass with some of the girls.
That Kate Blanchett would've looked much nicer with some wider hips and bigger ass to match with her giant tits, same with the stripper, little to no ass on that girl as well.
Mom's kinda ok, basically a fatter Joyce from Midnight Paradise with a bad wig.

All in all it's not bad, the quality of renders is pretty good, it's just that some of the design choices are kinda wack but what you gonna do, can't please everybody. Good luck with your game regardless.

Nov 9, 2020
View attachment 1406441

Overview:
What is Our Only Man about ? The game is about a family of 3, moving to a new city due to their mother's new job. Explore the city, get to know its people and maybe, you will find a girlfriend there too.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-09-11
Developer: WFNPaO -
Censored: No
Version: v0.01
Language: English, Linux, Mac
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* The unofficial port/version is not developed by dev, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1406429 View attachment 1406433 View attachment 1406426 View attachment 1406427 View attachment 1406437 View attachment 1406428 View attachment 1406430 View attachment 1406435 View attachment 1406438
View attachment 1406441

Overview:
What is Our Only Man about ? The game is about a family of 3, moving to a new city due to their mother's new job. Explore the city, get to know its people and maybe, you will find a girlfriend there too.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-09-11
Developer: WFNPaO -
Censored: No
Version: v0.01
Language: English, Linux, Mac
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* The unofficial port/version is not developed by dev, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1406429 View attachment 1406433 View attachment 1406426 View attachment 1406427 View attachment 1406437 View attachment 1406428 View attachment 1406430 View attachment 1406435 View attachment 1406438
Big tits is always a good storyline.

Reactions: obibobi and BaasB
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes