dav121

Oct 13, 2016
.......My reasoning comes more from Ian's perspective. Cindy has this bratty attitude and gets pissed the moment you do something different from what she wanted you to do. She also likes to freeload. If you refuse to pay for her cocktails, she gets very angry, calling Ian petty and cheap (but maybe she is), refusing to see the reason when Ian says that he isn't loaded with cash and that taxi is a luxury when you're broke. It's so easy for Axel to talk Cindy into the photoshoot once he tells her that it's for free. Sometimes it feels like she's the type of girl who wants to be a gold-digging trophy wife. Add to that the occasional nagging...The thing is, we don't know what is her and Wade's relationship was like when they started dating. She says that everything was perfect but it could be that it was perfect for her but not for him because Wade seems like the type of guy who'd want to avoid unnecessary drama. We need to hear his POV to properly understand what's going on between them.
I suspect Cindy will feel some Ian/Lena induced rage from Axel...... before he kills them all and sells the pictures to seymore butts

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
If I remember correctly, Lena has a brother according to the choices the player can make when she's talking to her mum. So future incest scenario might be possible. Possible, but unlikely to happen.
Yeah, she has a brother, but idk if he's even gonna make an appearance

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Any scheduled update?
No schedule. Maybe next week, maybe earlier, maybe later. Eva did say that quality comes first so it might take longer to release the updates going forward. There's a lot of things that need fixing in Chapter 3. She was also thinking about taking a vacation. I haven't heard from Eva for 3 days so she could either be hard at work or taking a short break.

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Is there a list of sex scenes obtainable yet anywhere? Wanted to know if it's worth to keep replaying if I've missed anything.

I've gotten Lena and Robert x 2, and Ian and Alison x 2. Anything else? Danced with Cindy but nothing came of it after Axel showed up?

Fojos

Dec 10, 2018
Is there a list of sex scenes obtainable yet anywhere? Wanted to know if it's worth to keep replaying if I've missed anything.

I've gotten Lena and Robert x 2, and Ian and Alison x 2. Anything else? Danced with Cindy but nothing came of it after Axel showed up?
If you go with Cherry the first time you can still have the other encounter with Alison.

fearsa

Aug 6, 2017
*bursting into thread in a whirlwind of bad engrish* please, this game have animated scene or just image? can u get pregnant in this game? is the ntr avoidable? is there gallery mode or no?

• Haha
Reactions: riot21 and Reaurt

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
*bursting into thread in a whirlwind of bad engrish* please, this game have animated scene or just image? can u get pregnant in this game? is the ntr avoidable? is there gallery mode or no?
- There's no animations
- There's no pregancy at this point, but the previous game from the same dev had pregnancy near the end, so check back in like 6-7 months or so.
- There is no ntr since both player characters start off single, but it's up to you if they stay monogamous once they develop a relationship with another character, or not.
- You'll have to get a mod for the gallery mode.

Reactions: dav121 and Elemo

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
It seems nobody owns a car in this game. Even rich dude Seymour uses taxi.

Since Jeremy hasn't been shot on the street, I doubt this game is set in the US. Maybe somewhere in Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand? :unsure:
It's an amalgamation of different countries IMO, but it feels more like it's set in a country from Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, Portugal) with the described economic stagnation hurting career opportunities, lack of car ownership by city dwellers, people in their late 20s and early 30s living with their parents and not having a place or family on their own, etc. And it makes sense since Eva Kiss is apparently from Spain.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
english names tho

and who's living with parents?
English names and other anglosphere references. Allison lives with her parents. Holly lives with her parents. Ian used to live until they kicked him out after his birthday, still giving him money, etc.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Ian & Lena sharing Holly seems to be on the table too :giggle:
100%. It even seems like the threesome route is the default one for Ian and Lena's relationship (can't have the second date with Ian without Holly). And yeah, if I have to choose between Lena + Holly vs Alison + Jeremy, I'll pick the first every single time. The second one is viable as a consolation prize if Lena doesn't invite Ian to hang out with Holly.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
The last final release occured a week after the beta, which was in turn three days after the alpha.
This beta (4th june) was three days after the alpha (1st june), so one might assume that the final release will be released tomorrow, on the 11th.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes