Oct 17, 2019
Screenshot 2024-08-01 000622.png
wait a minute I noticed this after replay this is a mathtest!!!! by eva
1722463758891.png
after the insecure question if ian or jeremy is better she says

-he is (better) twice as much
-but also likes him ten times more

do a formal boisss

EVA IS TROLLING US !!! alison prefers jeremy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: amber111 and ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
what stats do you need for holly heart option ??
I can only do alright or cut her off?

if you dont remove gillian picks and still lover her ??

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what stats do you need for holly heart option ??
I can only do alright or cut her off?

if you dont remove gillian picks and still lover her ??
"I'm alright" is the one that will keep the love route and let you pick option to move on in Ch.12 when you get Gillian dream.

For the heart option to be enabled at that point you had to delete Gillian's pics in Ch.3

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
"I'm alright" is the one that will keep the love route and let you pick option to move on in Ch.12 when you get Gillian dream.

For the heart option to be enabled at that point you had to delete Gillian's pics in Ch.3
But I would argue there is a better path. A sweeter and more bitter path. You can have Ian and Holly be in a relationship from the start when they went on a trip together. You will then have a Lena that fucks everyone and flirts with Holly. During the beach episode, Holly will confess of kissing Lena and having attraction to her. As Ian, you will choose to be more understanding of the situation and have a talk with Lena. This will end in a wholesome threesome, and a potential for them to be a throuple. But here's the catch. Lena is still the biggest slut in that throuple and I believe in the prophecy that she can seduce Holly into becoming a cheating whore too. Lena and Holly will cuck the living shit out of Ian and we will get to watch a pure, innocent girl spiral into becoming a cumdumpster. After learning that Ian's ex girlfriend Gillian cheated on him, Holly once remarked at the absurdity that such a thing could occur. She could never imagine how a woman could ever cheat on such an amazing man like Ian. It would be a catharsis to see Holly doing exactly the same thing to Ian as the woman she once resented for being a cheater. Lena convincing Holly to fuck Axel or Marcel behind Ian's back is going to be so delicious. I can't wait for CBH path.
I try to get this route but in gillian beach scene there are no options... mhhh i fucked up he always breaks up will holly no relationship with alright option...

lena flirts with holly but never comes toa 3 some were lena seduce both

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I try to get this route but in gillian beach scene there are no options... mhhh i fucked up he always breaks up will holly no relationship with alright option...
You will need to pick up a save from before Ian talks with Holly about Gillian in Ch.11, and replay in the 12.3 beta for things not to break.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You will need to pick up a save from before Ian talks with Holly about Gillian in Ch.11, and replay in the 12.3 beta for things not to break.
and what options to I need to be care about ??

alright is ok? I dont need heart option??

and is it ok if keep gillian pics/tell her that I still think about her :( ?? or does it also block relationship with holly?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes