ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What's new in the beta?
Looking at the game script...

* the Lena/Ian/Holly trinity is now automatically shut down if Lena still has affair with Axel, resolved to cheat/break up or Ian is a cuck
* there's some tweaks to how trinity is handled if it's viable: "I don't mind" sets it in a lukewarm (1) state, to fully support it (a new option, "I care for her too") Ian must've shown some attraction to Holly, too (ian_go_holly = True, set by tagging along with her on her trip)

and bug fixes for reported issues.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Note, there's kind of important bug fix for Holly romance: during the talk with Holly in ch.11 answering "I'm alright..." no longer switches off the love route. This means Ian and Holly will no longer automatically break up in Ch.12, as Ian will now have opportunity to spend will point to move on from Gillian, if he hasn't done so already all way back in Ch.3

This means people who are into Holly romance and didn't delete Gillian's pics in CH.3 will most likely want to replay the game from Ch.11 onwards... still, better than having to do it all way from Ch.3. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The current cuck discussion also had to do with Wades (apparant) glow-up and getting attention after his abysmal self-pity in the part just before this one. It is hilarious to see him one-up Ian and have Lena and Holly in his arms, while Ian and Perry are furious.

The actual cuck scene with Ian and Lena in the end wasn't anything special that wasn't even talked about.

Reactions: Socrambus
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes