Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Yeah so I re-did my Holly GF run last night and this time I made sure to forget about Gillian as soon as I could and throughout and now it progresses into true relationship with Holly without even any prompts. So it's a bit weird that there was options "I want to be with you" or breakup since you can't get the together option and when you progress that way there is not even an option to click. I guess it's just to show players that they fucked up having 3 thoughts about their ex through whole game and that's a big no-no. :censored:

Well all is well what ends well, my only hope now is that Holly won't turn into nun because I worked tirelessly behind the scenes with Lena and Ivy influence to make sure Holly is a hot gf. I would hate it if only way to have hot Holly gf long term is to ignore her for most of game, let her slut around a bit and only then start trying for relationship.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well all is well what ends well, my only hope now is that Holly won't turn into nun because I worked tirelessly behind the scenes with Lena and Ivy influence to make sure Holly is a hot gf. I would hate it if only way to have hot Holly gf long term is to ignore her for most of game, let her slut around a bit and only then start trying for relationship.
Great you got the encouraged Holly GF path now!(y) I doubt an encouraged Holly turns nun, look at the lovemaking in chapter 12. Not as wild as with slutty Holly, but she is far from a starfish either.
I personally look forward to see how both encouraged Holly GF and slutty Holly GF develop now.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Would be interisting to have average nerd ian couple and / nerd holly both inexperinced

And have temptation for holly too? :unsure: just no idea how this could happen mhhhh

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Great you got the encouraged Holly GF path now!(y) I doubt an encouraged Holly turns nun, look at the lovemaking in chapter 12. Not as wild as with slutty Holly, but she is far from a starfish either.
I personally look forward to see how both encouraged Holly GF and slutty Holly GF develop now.
I guess I didn't word it properly, english is not my first language. What I basically meant is I hope Holly as GF will have opportunities to do some flirting or participating in fun activities such as threesomes or maybe making stalkfap account could be hot as well. I essentially hope Holly now won't be magnetized to Ian and ignore anything outside of that orbit. Will see...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I guess I didn't word it properly, english is not my first language. What I basically meant is I hope Holly as GF will have opportunities to do some flirting or participating in fun activities such as threesomes or maybe making stalkfap account could be hot as well. I essentially hope Holly now won't be magnetized to Ian and ignore anything outside of that orbit. Will see...
Ah, I see! Personally, going by what we currently have in the game, I think your chances for Stalkfap, erotic photos and stuff are practically the same for both consistenly(!) encouraged Holly and slutty Holly.
For threesomes and stuff like that I think your chances are higher with slutty Holly GF. And even with her only if Ian seriously likes and encourages her slut side. Since slut Holly did nearly all this for getting a chance with Ian, I estimate if Ian accepts and/or likes her slut side, we will get some experimentation, but not too wild.
But if Ian really likes and encourages her slutty side, then she will be open to "special fun", I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Bradley

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Is ok,fuck Ian through:LUL:
Ian or not, this is one of the most beautiful sex scenes of the game, hence of the industry. Along with first Ian/Lena scenes at the beach on the previous update, when he fucks her after getting wanked...Actually the most beautiful sex scenes in this game involve Ian and Lena. I said beautiful though, not "exciting".

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes