Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I did a run where Ian was not with anyone except Holly and it still ends up with breakup... Please tell me that's a bug. The only thing I didn't have is ignoring Gillian so I couldn't confide in Holly about that run-in, but is it really meant to be that you get blocked in Chapter 12 about something you chose in Chapter 1-3? That is hella harsh! I simped so hard for Holly and it's a breakup? Really?? Must Ian be buddha priest locked away in cage until Chapter 12 to have a sliver of chance with having Holly as proper GF? What are the crucial points I might have fucked up? :(
Yes, it the absolute insane design decision by EK to use something done near the beginning to force a break-up in chapter 12. You should have been ignoring the old Gillian pics.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
But this time please as a male protagonist. I'm not really a fan of the Lena playthrough. To much drama and nonesense in her storyline.
ORS is likely to be the first and last game you'll ever see Male protagonist in an Eva Kiss game. It was pretty much guaranteed for her second game to have female mc as well, so Introducing Multiple protagonist was the only way for her try Male MC without rattling the cage.
Tbh Eva is not going to drop writing female protagonist anytime soon like Chemish mentioned and I doubt she'll go for a multiple protagonist game ever again, definitely not worth a hassle for someone who prefers multi branching storyline and considering the problems ORS is facing, I don't think she'll even want to.

trml

Aug 22, 2022
View attachment 601364

Overview:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love. Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become. They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-26
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: Eva Kiss - - -
Censored: No
Version: 12.3 - Chapter 12.3 Alpha
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Please post fanart at the designated Fanart thread

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (Ch. 12 Full): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Ch. 12 Full): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH
(CH9) - WALKTHROUGH* - IN GAME GUIDE* - BOOK GUIDE - WALLPAPER1 - WALLPAPER2 - WALLPAPER3 - WALLPAPER4 - Gallery Unlocker
Darth Helmet thanks for the links
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1487973 View attachment 1487734 View attachment 1487975 View attachment 600397 View attachment 600398 View attachment 600417 View attachment 641917 View attachment 1487689 View attachment 1487695 View attachment 1487700 View attachment 1487987 View attachment 1487733 View attachment 1487970 View attachment 1487971 View attachment 1487972 View attachment 1487974 View attachment 1487976 View attachment 1487977 View attachment 1487978 View attachment 1487979 View attachment 1487725
please update it to v12.3 on android

Reactions: Zarkton cruises

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's my main problem with the cuck route: the whole playthrough is super depressing.
There was an interesting idea to explore - and I still suspect it was EK's initial intent - which was for Ian to exorcise his trauma from being cheated upon, via the sublimation of the woman he loves fucking someone else with his consent; while Lena would exorcise her pain to be cheated on and fooled by being in control and being the one who cheats, but with her boyfriend's consent and before his eyes.
It could have been as well narrated and written as the vanilla route and the trouple, which are the best-written and designed paths for now.
Unfortunately, a far too slow slowburn, updates every jubilee, and the off-character vulgarity of the cheating Lena have spoiled it all.
Additionally: Absolute lost opportunity that they both can perv & get off on photos of friends fucking without their consent, too. Neither tell a soul, both are turned on by the peeping & both feel guilty about it. That could have been folded into a deep shared understanding with each other in a scene where they both air their dirty laundry. And a curiosity to explore exactly what about it turns both on.

Not to mention that Jeremy was in both sets of photos.

Reactions: lucadiadis

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The problem is EK went overboard with the cruelty on the cuck path. You can get a better relationship if you have Lena Dom and Ian cuck 1. But there should be an even better middle ground, which existed until the Ian no sex got rail roaded into the cuck 2 path during the chapter 11 prologue. Ideally there'd be three paths, Lena is dominant but they still love each other and sometimes have sex, no sex femdom/not cruel cuckoldry path, and the current cruel cuck 2-3 path.
I thought the turn in that path sucked too (as far as what I was looking for). Heavily disappointed by it and I dropped it altogether. Though I'm also not at all into FemDom or chastity. But I've found playing Lena a little slutty & sex-obsessed while still caring for Ian and not being a downright bitch might give me exactly what I was looking for anyway, as a good alternative. Just don't fuck Axel or Jeremy & have her select MFM when her favorite fantasy comes up at Ivy's in conversation with Holly.

Lena still goes all size-queen in the playthrough, but doesn't come off as a bitch nor is Ian a doormat. Currently, if you want the Holly Trinity too, Lena must cheat with at least one cock to get the MFM convo at the end of the chapter, unfortunately. But hopefully that was just an Alpha-build quirk and will be changed. I'd rather she be a big-dick obsessed horny slut that's a little too much for Ian, but not so much to go behind his back. If that's the only option though (cheating once) while still getting the Holly threesome and MFM paths later, I'll take it.

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
But this time please as a male protagonist. I'm not really a fan of the Lena playthrough. To much drama and nonesense in her storyline.
See....I disagree with this. I actually think Ian's storyline is incredibly boring in comparison to Lena's. I think Eva is much better at writing for female characters than male characters. This felt like a bit of an experiment to test out two protagonists and while it isn't bad I do find it lacking in certain areas in comparison to GGGB. I think the next game that Eva should go back to a single female protag.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Currently, if you want the Holly Trinity too, Lena must cheat with at least one cock to get the MFM convo at the end of the chapter, unfortunately.
Since this is already meta-gaming the plot for desired outcome, you might find it more acceptable alternative to avoid cheating and just change for a moment the holly_trinity variable to 0 using the console, right before the MMF conversation trigger, then set it back to what it was afterwards. This way you should be able to eat that MMF cake and keep the trinity, too.

Although caveat, it wouldn't surprise me if down the road the game automatically excluded MMF from the trinity route, given it'd lead to Holly being left out. Perhaps this is why it's not included in the first place.

• Hey there
Reactions: lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I thought the turn in that path sucked too (as far as what I was looking for). Heavily disappointed by it and I dropped it altogether. Though I'm also not at all into FemDom or chastity. But I've found playing Lena a little slutty & sex-obsessed while still caring for Ian and not being a downright bitch might give me exactly what I was looking for anyway, as a good alternative. Just don't fuck Axel or Jeremy & have her select MFM when her favorite fantasy comes up at Ivy's in conversation with Holly.

Lena still goes all size-queen in the playthrough, but doesn't come off as a bitch nor is Ian a doormat. Currently, if you want the Holly Trinity too, Lena must cheat with at least one cock to get the MFM convo at the end of the chapter, unfortunately. But hopefully that was just an Alpha-build quirk and will be changed. I'd rather she be a big-dick obsessed horny slut that's a little too much for Ian, but not so much to go behind his back. If that's the only option though (cheating once) while still getting the Holly threesome and MFM paths later, I'll take it.
Erm I have saved a Trinity route and Lena has not cheated once. She actually hasn't slept with anyone besides Ian, Louise and Holly.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Since this is already meta-gaming the plot for desired outcome, you might find it more acceptable alternative to avoid cheating and just change for a moment the holly_trinity variable to 0 using the console, right before the MMF conversation trigger, then set it back to what it was afterwards. This way you should be able to eat that MMF cake and keep the trinity, too.

Although caveat, it wouldn't surprise me if down the road the game automatically excluded MMF from the trinity route, given it'd lead to Holly being left out. Perhaps this is why it's not included in the first place.
Oops I've got too much work right now but in a week or so I will definitely have to look into how you manipulate this famous console.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Please tell me that's a bug.
In slightly better news, this is perhaps indeed a bug. Mind you, not Ian and Holly breaking up if Ian is still moping over Gillian, but inability to make the decision to move on early in Ch.12. Because from the game script it seems like it should be an option, it's just the condition for this can't be met in the alpha version of current update.

Perhaps you'll have opportunity to rescue your Ian/Holly relationship in the beta or full update version, when/if it actually makes it here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Bradley
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes