fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't know what to tell you, Cindy's reaction to sex with Ian is like she discovers what sex is supposed to be for the first time in her life. Also Cindy hypes Ian's cock like it's Axel's. So I would say that Wade is pretty bad at sex at has a smaller than average cock. Also, if/when Cindy gets a taste of Axel, that girl is going to lose her fucking mind.

For me that Wade/Lena thing is the weakest part of the update. It's strange that the writing tries to sell you Wade as a loser, depressed, hopeless guy on a cuck path and also as a bull/chad if you are on a cuck Ian path. And it's the exact same guy without any change whatsoever outside of those specific scenes. It doesn't make any sense!.
I wouldn't be so sure about Axel being a better match for Cindy than Ian. From what we can see from Axel is that he is very rough and prioritzes his pleasure over Lena's. When Ian tries to get a blowjob before eating Cindy out or when he slaps Cindy's ass hard she doesn't like it. Both actions seem more Axel's style, I could see Axel trying his rough sex approach on Cindy and Cindy not really vibing with it, at least for the first few times they have sex. The other thing he got going is his bigger dick, but Cindy isn't really portrayed to be a size queen.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Keep in mind, he used to be a ladies man back in his prime. And he is still quite handsome despite the belly. Though I do believe Lena is only using him to get back at Cindy if she hates her guts. And as revenge for Axel and the whole wildcats situation.
Yeah, back in the day even Perry had groupies. But my main problem is not with his belly, that's just a symphom of his general attitude. It doesn't make sense that the exact same character is believable as a depressed with self-esteem issues and as a chad/bull. He should have been written different outside of those scenes to account for the cuck Ian path or Eva should have used just another random alpha guy or a "fortuitous" encounter with Mark or Jake at the beach.

I wouldn't be so sure about Axel being a better match for Cindy than Ian. From what we can see from Axel is that he is very rough and prioritzes his pleasure over Lena's. When Ian tries to get a blowjob before eating Cindy out or when he slaps Cindy's ass hard she doesn't like it. Both actions seem more Axel's style, I could see Axel trying his rough sex approach on Cindy and Cindy not really vibing with it, at least for the first few times they have sex. The other thing he got going is his bigger dick, but Cindy isn't really portrayed to be a size queen.
He would manipulate and train her like he did with Lena and he would get away with more than Ian because he's the nazi version of Captain America. But maybe you're right, I'm sure that we will see that scene in the future.

Reactions: varpep

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Keep in mind, he used to be a ladies man back in his prime. And he is still quite handsome despite the belly. Though I do believe Lena is only using him to get back at Cindy if she hates her guts. And as revenge for Axel and the whole wildcats situation.
first lena hops on him than ivy hops on him

cindy is going to lose her shit even if she is with ian she dosent like something get taken away from her :LUL: :LUL:

even if she is cheating in her mind wade is prob still hers .... she will be mad mad

the drama/catfights between ivy/cindy , lena /cindy will be amazing:LUL:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It doesn't make sense that the exact same character is believable as a depressed with self-esteem issues and as a chad/bull. He should have been written different outside of those scenes to account for the cuck Ian path or Eva should have used just another random alpha guy or a "fortuitous" encounter with Mark or Jake at the beach.
The real issue is that EK needed someone for Lena to tease cuck Ian with. Wade and Perry were the only guys there. Perry sucks even more than Wade, so Wade had to be the "bull". Easy fix would have been to have one of the guys to have been there, but Jeremy is the only guy who would have made sense to tag along and it seems EK is saving him for more extreme cuck content.

Reactions: Socrambus

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think thats the fantasy ....

axel taming her/train her like dog on leash like for example my ian never gets bj from cindy because she dosent like it:(:(

so I think the fantasy is like axel (taming her) and get thinks that ian dosent like axel banter with ian at club,photoshot touching her pussy or near it and so on ..

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I mean, even Ivy takes notice of Wade and it seems to be in genuinely positive manner rather than to make fun of him. Perhaps she realizes it wouldn't take all that long for Wade to get back in shape.
Genuinely and Ivy in the same sentence is dubious at best :p. She might think he's handsome but I would say her most likely intentions are finding how to mess with Cindy because of the Wildcats thing.

Reactions: ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Man this game used to be a bit more grounded. Now we have constant cuck talk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. 99% of the cuck discussion here boils down white character cheating on white character with another white character.
2. The premise of the game is literally two characters who were cucked trying to move on, that's how the game starts.
3. The game has remained as ungrounded or grounded as it was when it started. Yes there are out there routes like the cuck route, but those received ample build up and justification. The cuck route only happens if Lena starts becoming more dominant to Ian and Ian not stopping it. In real life something like that could absolutely happen.
4. The cuck route makes up like 5% of the routes and engagement with it is 100% optional
5. There is constant cuck talk because cheating generates drama and drama generates discussion. People who enjoy routes like Holly's romance route (myself included) aren't going to have prolonged discussion about how romantic the latest scene was.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
1. 99% of the cuck discussion here boils down white character cheating on white character with another white character.
2. The premise of the game is literally two characters who were cucked trying to move on, that's how the game starts.
3. The game has remained as ungrounded or grounded as it was when it started. Yes there are out there routes like the cuck route, but those received ample build up and justification. The cuck route only happens if Lena starts becoming more dominant to Ian and Ian not stopping it. In real life something like that could absolutely happen.
4. The cuck route makes up like 5% of the routes and engagement with it is 100% optional
5. There is constant cuck talk because cheating generates drama and drama generates discussion. People who enjoy routes like Holly's romance route (myself included) aren't going to have prolonged discussion about how romantic the latest scene was.
I've been checking out each 'monogamous' path for the last few days and can confirm. It's only the people who need attention for their stuff that post here.

Reactions: fatpussy123
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes