Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Wade is already destined to becomes Lena's Bull :devilish:
More like a tool to hurt Cindy.

Unless the next part speedruns Lenas and Wades relationship akin to Ian developing feelings towards Louise over some shitty text messages, she is only seducing him for a power trip and to get leverage over Cindy.

Not that its a bad thing, please proceed in homewrecking everyones relationship, Lena!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
but I think this one will be based on Ian deciding to keep things more casual and Holly getting pissed due to this.
yeah but this would not be netorare if ian dosent care/(casual) about holly they would have to be in a relationship for that.....

but we will see what eva plans for future :)

I personally cant see slutty holly just be sharing kind woman again the whole trip she is sexting btw...

and we still did not see lenas side which will prob reaval alot of things behind ians back aswell...

and holly lena and ivy are visiting a party or not ?ß did ivy not mention something like that?? the cool party with other guys maybe I remember wrong like (billy)??? or something

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
More like a tool to hurt Cindy.

Unless the next part speedruns Lenas and Wades relationship akin to Ian developing feelings towards Louise over some shitty text messages, she is only seducing him for a power trip and to get leverage over Cindy.
It's mostly to tease Ian. In the cuck/resolved to cheat branches where Lena chooses to go full way for the "other side" sunscreen and the photo follow-up she's watching Ian's reaction.

But yeah, Wade being Cindy's boyfriend is probably contributing to this, especially if Lena heard rumors about Ian fucking Cindy.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
This,my boy is the new bull in town
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, never would I have thought that EK would dare using big-belly Wade as a bull to cuck Ian. I mean just look at that picture. This is godamn ridiculous, apart from being plain disgusting to view. I mean, just bring Jack to the beach or bring a handsome stranger, but a fat cuck ? She's losing her shit.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep and Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
It's mostly to tease Ian. In the cuck/resolved to cheat branches where Lena chooses to go full way for the "other side" sunscreen and the photo follow-up she's watching Ian's reaction.

But yeah, Wade being Cindy's boyfriend is probably contributing to this, especially if Lena heard rumors about Ian fucking Cindy.
But she can also flirt with him thoroughly and visit him at the end of this part if she and Ian aren't in a relationship.
So its either because she got interested in Wade himself (very questionable) or because she has beef with Cindy on the Axel path.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
LOL what a cuck:KEK:
On sidenote, the sheer number of routes available at this point with just two major decisions is kind of crazy:

* if Lena manages to put a stop to her Axel binge: "pure" Lena/Ian route, Lena/Ian/Holly, Lena/Ian but doubtful if Ian didn't move on from Gillian
* if Lena doesn't move on from Axel: Ian forgives Lena, open relationship and Ian punishing Lena for her cheating, Ian chooses not to ask keeping the status quo, Lena/Ian breakup

the best part all are equally interesting coming forward, so i can't even make up my mind which one to focus on first. :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yeah but this would not be netorare if ian dosent care/(casual) about holly they would have to be in a relationship for that.....

but we will see what eva plans for future :)

I personally cant see slutty holly just be sharing kind woman again the whole trip she is sexting btw...

and we still did not see lenas side which will prob reaval alot of things behind ians back aswell...

and holly lena and ivy are visiting a party or not ?ß did ivy not mention something like that?? the cool party with other guys maybe I remember wrong like (billy)??? or something
Maybe I used a wrong word to describe what I mean. New try: We know that slutty Holly did what she did so far believing Ian likes wild, slutty girls and is still also bookworm Holly. She trained, "slutted around" and became a wild girl herself, all in the hope to one day get a chance to come together with Ian. now it has happened!

As the Ian player we have two major routes now. We can a) accept slut Holly as she is and go towards a dedicated couple. In this case, I see my 3 types scenario come true, where the further development of her sluttiness hinges on how much Ian likes her slut side.
Or b) Ian has some problems with Holly´s slut side with a two-pronged fork. 1) He has his reservations about what person Holly is becoming, but pushes them aside and goes into a full relationship. Which can function with later decisions or not. Here is potential for the NTR path.
2) He cannot shake his reservations and keeps things casual or they do not come together as a couple. Which might piss off Holly since she did so much to appeal to Ian. Also trouble in the making.

But I believe that if Ian truly accepts slut Holly, then on these paths no NTR will happening and they will become a mix of love and slut routes, the divide depending on how much Ian likes the slut side of Holly.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Counterpoint: still a vast step up from Robert. :whistle:
I don't know what to tell you, Cindy's reaction to sex with Ian is like she discovers what sex is supposed to be for the first time in her life. Also Cindy hypes Ian's cock like it's Axel's. So I would say that Wade is pretty bad at sex at has a smaller than average cock. Also, if/when Cindy gets a taste of Axel, that girl is going to lose her fucking mind.

For me that Wade/Lena thing is the weakest part of the update. It's strange that the writing tries to sell you Wade as a loser, depressed, hopeless guy on a cuck path and also as a bull/chad if you are on a cuck Ian path. And it's the exact same guy without any change whatsoever outside of those specific scenes. It doesn't make any sense!.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Seriously, never would I have thought that EK would dare using big-belly Wade as a bull to cuck Ian. I mean just look at that picture. This is godamn ridiculous, apart from being plain disgusting to view. I mean, just bring Jack to the beach or bring a handsome stranger, but a fat cuck ? She's losing her shit.
Oh look the anti Wade agenda started(n)

On sidenote, the sheer number of routes available at this point with just two major decisions is kind of crazy:

* if Lena manages to put a stop to her Axel binge: "pure" Lena/Ian route, Lena/Ian/Holly, Lena/Ian but doubtful if Ian didn't move on from Gillian
* if Lena doesn't move on from Axel: Ian forgives Lena, open relationship and Ian punishing Lena for her cheating, Ian chooses not to ask keeping the status quo, Lena/Ian breakup

the best part all are equally interesting coming forward, so i can't even make up my mind which one to focus on first. :cautious:
The whole Gillian plot is a fucking mess,just let Ian fuck that bitch already,EK:mad:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I don't know what to tell you, Cindy's reaction to sex with Ian is like she discovers what sex is supposed to be for the first time in her life. Also Cindy hypes Ian's cock like it's Axel's. So I would say that Wade is pretty bad at sex at has a smaller than average cock. Also, if/when Cindy gets a taste of Axel, that girl is going to lose her fucking mind.

For me that Wade/Lena thing is the weakest part of the update. It's strange that the writing tries to sell you Wade as a loser, depressed, hopeless guy on a cuck path and also as a bull/chad if you are on a cuck Ian path. And it's the exact same guy without any change whatsoever outside of those specific scenes. It doesn't make any sense!.
Keep in mind, he used to be a ladies man back in his prime. And he is still quite handsome despite the belly. Though I do believe Lena is only using him to get back at Cindy if she hates her guts. And as revenge for Axel and the whole wildcats situation.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes