PurpleDude

May 23, 2020
I`ve personally stopped supporting eva on Patreon since january. Do not see that her patreon count drops significantly for the past year. I genuinely do not understand what incentive Eva has to continue working hard. Seems like she will be supported no matter what.
I love this game and it hurts knowing that even if i throw at Eva all my money, it wont speed up process, not even for a day.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I`ve personally stopped supporting eva on Patreon since january. Do not see that her patreon count drops significantly for the past year. I genuinely do not understand what incentive Eva has to continue working hard. Seems like she will be supported no matter what.
That's some weird reverse logic. The more people you have supporting you, the more responsibility you feel to make them happy. If the number drops considerably, then there's no point in working as hard as you were anymore, because your effort is not appreciated so why bother sacrificing sleep time or rush yourself for something very few people will appreciate or if it doesn't pay as much as you think your time is worth.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
That's some weird reverse logic. The more people you have supporting you, the more responsibility you feel to make them happy.
To be fair, this only applies if you're a responsible person. After so many irresponsible developers and abandoned projects, I don't blame people for being weary of projects with ever-increasing development time frames.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
That's some weird reverse logic. The more people you have supporting you, the more responsibility you feel to make them happy. If the number drops considerably, then there's no point in working as hard as you were anymore, because your effort is not appreciated so why bother sacrificing sleep time or rush yourself for something very few people will appreciate or if it doesn't pay as much as you think your time is worth.
Yeah, the statement “I genuinely do not understand what incentive Eva has to continue working hard” is just weird, as if it’s impossible to imagine that people also work hard because they like what they do and generally feel a duty to do a good job.

dead project
One beautiful day, if I suddenly have an abundance of time I have no other way to use, I’m gonna trawl through hundreds and hundreds of pages of this thread, to curate the ultimate top list of the absolutely best DeAd PrOjEcT / tHe DeV iS a MiLkEr posts ever written. Thé level of that list will be so high

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes