Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.
I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done. I'm adding a special emphasis on visual customisation for some of those, so they're taking extra work to create all possible variations, but it's something new I haven't done before, not to this extent at least, so I think it'll be cool.
I've also been working on writing and structuring the plot and scenes for this chapter. It's always tricky to set in order all the different scenes and possible variations, and sometimes I need to go back and add or tweak paths that I forgot or that cause internal contradiction. Other than that, I've been struggling a lot with a particular scene, the last one of Ian's part, but I think I finally have it.

Also, Dashole, who won the has surprised me with a new set of renders, this time inspired in GGGB, and he depicted and expanded on the Ashley+Arthur ending. You can check them out !
> I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done.

These words give hope that we won't have to wait very long.

And this art...damn, it's just TierS :love: I wonder what it means? Just a more spicy sex scene with a photo shoot.. Or did Ian decide to become Lena's photographer after Seymour blocked her prospects?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
And this art...damn, it's just TierS :love: I wonder what it means? Just a more spicy sex scene with a photo shoot.. Or did Ian decide to become Lena's photographer after Seymour blocked her prospects?
I'm thinking it's Ian helping Lena with her StalkFap. Probably had a conversation about it after he jerked off to it, told her he was fine with it, and decided to help her out with it now by taking pictures for her. Just an idea is all.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.
I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done. I'm adding a special emphasis on visual customisation for some of those, so they're taking extra work to create all possible variations, but it's something new I haven't done before, not to this extent at least, so I think it'll be cool.
I've also been working on writing and structuring the plot and scenes for this chapter. It's always tricky to set in order all the different scenes and possible variations, and sometimes I need to go back and add or tweak paths that I forgot or that cause internal contradiction. Other than that, I've been struggling a lot with a particular scene, the last one of Ian's part, but I think I finally have it.

Also, Dashole, who won the has surprised me with a new set of renders, this time inspired in GGGB, and he depicted and expanded on the Ashley+Arthur ending. You can check them out !
Oh yeah, this what i wanna see in this game: Ian and Lena more and more naughty to each other. Will be perfect if the end of this scene is they record themselfs in a hot fuck

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Hi guys,

Thanks for the update!

I loved Dashole's previous ORS work and think the renders are generally really good here too. But is it just me, or does the Das model for Ash here look wrecked compared to 2d GGGB Ash. Looks 20 years older and pretty bland compared to whatever model Eva was tracing for Ashley. Though admittedly, I've never seen the IRL character Ash was based on.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022

Hi guys,

Really love that image, Lena looks fantastic. I don’t know if it’s Ian helping Lena out with Stalkfap content or just some sexy photos between the two of them for fun, but I think that scene could have an interesting impact on their story no matter what their relationship status is.

A couple of thoughts: As Eva is done with the art for Ian’s part, this sketch is most likely from Lena’s point of view. So maybe we’ll have two Ian+Lena scenes; one from Ian’s POV (the one she shared a finished picture from a couple of weeks ago) and this one from Lena’s?

I checked the images of their rooms, and I think that's Lena's bed. So if that picture is from Lena's POV and it's in her room, I guess it could also be one of the scenes where she can choose who she invites over—with Mike, Robert and Stan as the most likely alternative options.

May 21, 2021
Hey, so ever since I've heard ORS's main theme/"that music that plays whenever Ian & Lena kiss/cuddle" I've been trying to find its name and - if possible - add it to my personal musical treasure chest, but can't find any info on it (maybe I'm just blind - happens a lot) and tbh this is really frustrating me :HideThePain: so if a kind soul here (I know there are) could help me I'd really appreciate it.

King Tommen

May 26, 2021
Hey, so ever since I've heard ORS's main theme/"that music that plays whenever Ian & Lena kiss/cuddle" I've been trying to find its name and - if possible - add it to my personal musical treasure chest, but can't find any info on it (maybe I'm just blind - happens a lot) and tbh this is really frustrating me :HideThePain: so if a kind soul here (I know there are) could help me I'd really appreciate it.
Our Red String uses its own music. You can find it in the music folder. You'll have to unren it first.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Still find it super amusing they integrated the jazz music that plays when you're on hold with some customer service lines.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes