Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well, you may have forgotten about the remaster. Chapter 10 is being worked on for 6 months now. That's not exactly great, but 12 months > 6 months, atleast in my book. I feel like comparing this project to AWAM is almost a crime. AWAM's current estimates for its completion are ranging from 34 to 40 years, that is if you're optimistic. Even if Eva were to double her development time in upcoming chapters, she would still be able to release 3-4 entire games before L&P's AWAM is getting anywhere close to its ending.

Yes, 2022 has been a bad year for ORS, but it's still lightyears ahead of shitshows like AWAM&Co.
AWAM?

Awam means layman or common in Indonesia lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 2126129

This week I've been writing and creating some new illustrations. I'd say Lena's part is around 70% done and this chapter has already surpassed the lengthiest one yet, Chapter 7, which had 22k+ lines of code. Chapter 10 will probably reach the 30k mark, but we'll see. I can see the end getting near and it's helping me stay focused and productive.

As always I can't talk much without spoiling things, but I can share with you the outfit remakes I talked about in my last post.

View attachment 2126130

First of all, I want to make clear that the Athletics outfit is not meant to be worn at the gym, it's supposed to act as a casual/party outfit inspired by gymwear aesthetics. I had the feeling it didn't had that vibe before, and I wasn't using it for clubbing scenes. I tried several color combinations to go with the repurposed top. The hoodie will still be used in casual or colder contexts, so I'm not doing away with it completely, but it won't feature as prominently.

I'm currently leaning towards D, but let me know which one you think is cooler in the poll down below. Or you can also suggest a different color I haven't tried (edits are welcomed, you can send them to me through Discord)

----------
What I am more interested in than in lines of code is actual story progression and distinct sex scenes. It doesn't matter if there is 30k lines of code or 80k if there is no meat to it. Plus lines of code also depends highly on how efficient you code and write. (Imagine a group sex scene where every character moans 100 times. That would add up to a lot of lines but no substance)

P.S. I am hoping for a late November release, though that seems very optimistic.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I mean, who knows. Eva's apparently way past the 22k already, and Lena's part is currently at around 70% completion. She's started working on Lena's part in August if I'm not mistaken, so judging by that I'd say it's not entirely impossible that she might be done with it towards the end of November. Unlikely, but not impossible. :)
Yes, I think that November is unlikely, because besides the completion of the Lena part, there is still beta testing. And it takes at least two weeks, given that the episode will be big. So in my optimistic view, Eva will spend a month on development + two weeks on a beta test, which makes it possible to enter early-mid December.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
This game will never be finished. 1 year and counting for 1 chapter, 10 chapters to go, it’e not hard to predict the end(that we’ll never see) like AWAM.
Well aleast it has way more content than AWAM and in a shorter time !!!
Now if you think it will be abandoned, cut your loses and leave the thread...... problem solved!!
i first played AWAM in 2018 and now i haven't played the last 2 updates !!

Reactions: sava75

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I hope we finally get to see some Ian x Ivy content in the next update.
Same bro. Same. But then again this is Eva, who has completely ruined Ian x Ivy priorly with her "remastered works" by taking out the kiss on the cheek with the flirty moment to now taking that out entirely. I give Eva till chapter 12 to give some measure of hope for this pair or else I'm out entirely and raging fully at the injustice done.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
new outfits lust.jpg

I need your opinion! If you're a patron, to vote on the poll to decide on Lena's new Lust outfit re-design.
Depending on the one that's chosen, another character will also get a slight change to her look, to keep the visual variety.

A and B looks great.
C - pink is too stereotypical and I don't like it.
D and E looks a little bit cringe.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Now that chapter 10 is approaching its finish line (somewhere in the distance, a month or two out there), I had a quick look through the Patreon posts and tried to gather all the information we have about it.

• The chapter will consist of just one point of view switch, with Ian's part first before Lena's
  • Someone will play pool with Emma
  • The amount of drawings looks to be about 120 (May 27th: "Right now I've completed around 70 drawings, and I have the feeling that's only half of the final count." September 13th: "the final count will be around 120 I think.")
  • There will be a scene where Ian goes to his office, either at the magazine or at Hierofant, where he can interact with several characters, including Minerva
  • Estimated 12 sex scenes (June 11th)
  • Someone will high five (and everything points to it being Ian and Jeremy with Alison on all fours somewhere between them)
  • Holly will appear in her underwear
  • The length is estimated to be 30000 lines of code, making it about 35 percent longer than the longest one yet (chapter 7)
  • Ian's part is about the length of chapter 5, which was 11500 lines of code before the remaster, so Lena's part might me longer than Ian's
  • Illustrations show that Ian and Lena will have a sex scene in this chapter (as always), also that Ian will take some steamy pictures of Lena on the bed (and one additional picture show Lena on the bed without any proof whether it's still Ian taking the pictures)
  • "A few" new characters will be making an appearance, including one (or "some") we "might be familiar with", with Gillian, Nat and Iris being the most common guesses
  • Lena will have a redesign of her lust and athletics outift, and from the sound of it also one additional new outfit

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
So this game is dead isn't it? Either that or the next update promises to be the size of the rest of everything out right now.
This game is not dead, but it's better not to build illusions about the amount of content before the release of the update, so as not to be disappointed later.
Personally, i think that the content in the next update will not be as much as it says EK. :WeSmart:

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but the outfits are already ordered from best to worst; OG > A > B > C > D > E. I don't really understand what was wrong with the OG outfit. The new outfits are even more revealing. I know that it's summer in ORS, but still ... I am sure Lena won't die from the extreme heat of the ORS universe with something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, she could keep her g-string in her pants.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but the outfits are already ordered from best to worst; OG > A > B > C > D > E. I don't really understand what was wrong with the OG outfit. The new outfits are even more revealing. I know that it's summer in ORS, but still ... I am sure Lena won't die from the extreme heat of the ORS universe with something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, she could keep her g-string in her pants.
Lust outfit = biggest slut ever :BootyTime:

Choose another outfit if it's too much for you :)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes